Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Special Tribute to ohflyingone and CharlesOakIsland

With all of the heavy discussions about moderation on the ALIPAC site, I wanted to take a light hearted momement to say hats off to Ohflyingone and CharlesOakIsland.

These two are two of our longest members here.

ohflyingone joined the boards on Nov 17, 2004 and has 1170 posts.

CharlesOakIsland joined the boards on Dec 31, 2004 and has 4186 posts.

Both of these folks were around here with me and Daryl before we had hardly anyone else here at all.

They are really good hearted and nice folks and get this, never needed moderation ever as far as I can remember.

Thanks COI and Ohflyingone.

You guys rock.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I didn't know CHARLES was THAT old :P

Congrats you 2!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Congrats you 2!
    Yep, but OhFlyingONe has a few more alipac grey hairs by a month or so.

W

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis

Congrats you 2!
    Yep, but OhFlyingONe has a few more alipac grey hairs by a month or so.

W
    OHFLY, grey eh? Uh ohhh.

Thanks for fighting this for so long you two !! Man, do we ever appreciate that !!

I'll never forget when I first logged onto the computer looking for help regarding illegal immigration. I was so naive I also emailed George Bush that day to tell him there was something going on where I live that I didn't think he knew about but should be made aware of !!!

WOW, how naive was I !! That's pretty scarey.

God and google led me to ALIPAC where I "learned a lot" and found out that I could legally and peacefully fight this crime against our country.

Thanks for being there Charles and Ohflyingone. By the way, Ohflyingone, I've always admired your name. How and why did you pick that....if I'm not being too nosey !!

Thank you, COI and Ohflyingone.
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Congrats Ohflyingone and Charles on being around so long,

And, I hope no one else is going to remind any of us again any time soon about gray hairs. :P
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

Thanks guys for all your efforts and kudos for not causing any headaches to W and the mods. A great example for us all to follow
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thanks to all of you!

Yeah William, I would have all that gray except for Loreal! LOL

I want to thank all of you for putting up with me when I get overwhelmed as I did the other day. Sometimes all the stuff I keep learning about just gets to me. As a mom I am really worried about what our kids are going to face. Then I read about how the "no child left behind" is another United Nations agenda in sheeps clothing.

I am encouraged that Tom Tancredo and Mr. Corsi are forcing the issue of the north american community out into the open! This agenda and illegal immigration are ultimately tied together. We CANNOT allow this to go forward!

Anyway, thanks William and to all of you here. I needed a pep talk!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Ohflyingone and CharlesOakIsland.

Thanks y'all. I think about my girls, son-in-law and grandson's futures and get really down sometimes, when I'm in the "what if we don't succeed" mode.

Then I come back here and gain my determination back!

It's great to read your posts and know you've been so dedicated for so long. Look how many more folk are here and learning and working to bring this to the public and our Congressfolk, than when you started.

Kudos,
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!