Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Special Volunteer Researchers Needed

ALIPACers,

Today I had a grand epiphany about what we need to do next to win this battle.

To prepare what we need, I need a small group of volunteer researchers that can

1. Research information on the web and in our archives to determine the validity of illegal immigration statistics and information and...

2. Write condensed descriptions of these important statistics.

These volunteers will work at their own pace on a schedule that suits them.

I just need people that are very rational and a bit skeptical.

It would be like being an editor for a newspaper.

There's lots of bad information floating around out there and we need to get people the most accurate info they can use.

I will personally lead this research team and be there for constant guidance and support.

For strategic purposes, I cannot post in the open about the intended use of these statistics, but I can assure you that if you have the needed skills to do this you can strike a great blow for our cause by helping with this.

Good writing skills and the ability to be meticulous required.

Please send me a private message if you might be interested and tell me a little about yourself and such.

We have a need to move swiftly on this project.

This opportunity is open to any experienced ALIPACer including moderators or team leaders as long as you are not already fully deployed on other projects.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

wow this is great. I would like to get involed with something like this, but, my writing is not too good and I have trouble spelling.
    This is a real fantastic idea, way to go william.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN