Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Specter counters House in move to save immigration bill

THIS FROM ILLEGALIMMIGRANTPROTEST SITE>

Hey guys,I think spector needs some more e-mails asking why he is so determined to give away OUR country,
    He will sure hear from me,HOW about you?

Specter counters House in move to save immigration bill
    When Judiciary Committee Chairman Arlen Specter stepped into the shower yesterday, it was an elusive immigration overhaul, not a slippery bar of soap, that he most hoped to keep within his grasp. The Pennsylvania Republican wanted a way to counter the House GOP's unusual post-passage hearings on the bill, which are sure to delay negotiations and give a platform to critics of the Senate's "path to citizenship" for millions of illegal immigrants. "I plan to hold some hearings of our own," he told surprised reporters in the Capitol later in the day. "I just developed the idea this morning in the shower." Specter says he will start with a field hearing July 5 in Pennsylvania, the state he shares with fellow Republican Sen. Rick Santorum, a leading foe of the bill who is in an uphill reelection bid. Specter aims to sway the public rather than directly influence his congressional critics, he said. But his announcement had the feel of a return volley. "I don't start wars, but, if I'm forced to, I'll participate," he said. The Senate version of the bill combines border security provisions with a guest-worker program and the controversial plan to grant citizenship to illegal immigrants who meet certain requirements. The measure is backed by a bipartisan set of senators who maintain that a deal can still be struck. It passed, 62-36, on May 25.
    22 Jun 2006 @ 06:21 am

http://idexer.com/index.php

Looks like Specter has dropped the soap!

He had better work on that because this guy may be in Prison in the near future when the public investigations of this matter take place.

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just and idea here....what if ALIPAC held it's OWN PUBLIC hearings on this, inviting key allies in Washington, DC to attend?

Comments could be made in person, or accepted by written affidavit (which is basically a written letter in your own words with your signature notarized).

Is there someone out there that would underwrite the costs of this? What kind of press coverage could we generate with such hearings? We could use a Bush tactic, and distribute tickets to the event in the guise of it being and orderly process.
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

PB,

I think that is something we could do down the road. Blue Ribbon inquiry to seek prosecution of the traitors.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Just finished calling--thanks, Gordo.

Specter is hopeless. I've sent a few letters and e-mails to him on the subject and he has yet to give me the courtesy of a response. Everyone else I wrote letters to has answered.
    Hopefully he'll get his in the next election cycle. It's too bad he wasn't running against Pat Toomey this year. Pat gave him a good run for his money 2 years ago.
    Hopefully this idiot will retire after this term.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Specter Hearings

I wouldn't be surprised if Treason Specter and his brothers Treason Kennedy and McKennedy only invited LaRaza, Mecha, Aztlan, illegal aliens and their handlers who have to tell illegal aliens what to say. The treason brothers will then proclaim this is what the people want.

Arlen standing in the shower deciding the fate of America. It would be better for all concerned if he would just soap up rinse off and get a life.

Scary vision....Specter soaping up his decrepid self and suddenly saying outload...HEY, I'll hold my own hearings on the Congressional bill that would actually SECURE OUR BORDERS.

Why can't he just sing off tune like normal Americans?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Scary vision....Specter soaping up his decrepid self
    More like stomach turning vision!!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast