Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Specter has gone mad!

US to take permission from Mexico before building any fence ------last minute amendment introduced by

ARLEN SPECTER

old news Tinkerbell....read a few of the older posts, ok?

Sorry!

Hey Tinkerbell

Not to worry. It's miraculous as to how anyone can keep up with all of this misery we're going through

Spector is a real pet peeve of mine now ... I went to his home page, posted some comments, to learn that he is only accepting e-mails from his home state.

He's just another sad state of affairs!

I lived in Pennsylvania for 17 years...Arlen was my Senator and I adored him....until now....

He has in fact lost his mind, tinkerbell...

I listen to him now and ask..."Who are you and where did you come from?

It's scary to see a person of conviction for so many years be dragged into this illegal alien sewer and destroy his career over it.

Sad too.

He's nothing now but a Senate Sniper.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Tinkerbell, you are right, Specter is mad! Hopefully, when his time to run again comes around, he will leave his job mad as well.Do they really think we are going to ignore what they have done to us?

Not to worry about the other post, not many of us here have the time to read every post and keep up with everything, it is not possible, we all double post at times no one really harps about it, and hey, I didn't know that Arlen was the one who introduced that part about the border, i just figured Teddy and John came up with that one as well. thanks for your info, I will be sure to send him a nasty email and ask him to do the right thing and
    SELF-DEPORT!
    Build the dam fence post haste!