Thread: SPP/NAU

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SPP/NAU

I sent this letter to my FL Senators. If you wish, please copy to your Senators. Add, subtract, whatever as long as the message is clear- you are a traitor.

Dear Senator,

I have read the documents on SSP that Judicial Watch sued to have released. This is a chilling plan to eliminate the USA.

This plan was concocted by the Executive, Corporate Interest, and Secretaries of Commerce, Labor and Transportation. Memoranda of Understanding and other agreements have been signed. American Citizens were not represented.

This is blatant commerce over common sense security and national protection. Americans lose their Country, sovereignty, national identity and employment. The goal is slave labor to benefit a few elitist.

The vehicle used is NAFTA. In each NAFTA nation, workers income decreased while productivity increased. Those at the top of the economic scale had tremendous growth in income and wealth.

The plan is underway. It calls for open borders, amnesties, guest workers, and Visas. "Evolution by stealth" was used to describe the modus operandi so that the People will not object.

S. 1348 Immigration Legislation had this structure. You voted for this legislation. You also support Dream Amnesty and Ags jobs Amnesty. You also support more foreign visas. You gave President Bush fast track authority for trade.

I can assume by your votes that you are an accomplice in the evolution by stealth.

Sincerely,

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Sounds like a winner.

Hey all, please stop in and help Florida evict one of our Political elite. Mel Martinez is another supporter of Illegal Immigration and all of these global inititives... we wish to recall any and all of these goofy politicians that oppose the peoples wishes

http://www.recallmel.com/

Total Signatures to Date = 5181
    Total Florida Signatures to Date = 3897
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Moved from Pictures to Gen Discussion.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn