Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Spread the word about the Illegal Alien March.

Not sure how many of you are willing to do this, but I just sent an email to several organizations with a link to the FairUS website that describes what illegal aliens are trying to accomplish with the march on D.C. this Sunday.

I sent the email to my local VFW posts, American Legions, some labor unions, and as many other veteran and American troop-based organizations I could find. It may not help at all, but spreading the word to pro-American organizations at least assures they are fully aware and informed with what is going on. If anyone has any free time between today and Sunday, try to take a few minutes to look up some local organizations that may help us by joining in the fight against illegal immigration!

Below is the link I emailed to the various organizations. I let them know I was simply just an average citizen trying to spread the word about illegal alien invaders marching in order to demand rights in a country they entered illegally.

Here's the info I sent:

Amnesty Forces Prepare for D.C. Rally

On Sunday, March 21, amnesty supporters from across the country will convene in Washington, D.C. to demand that the U.S. Congress pass legislation granting amnesty to the approximately 11 million illegal aliens currently residing in the United States. Billed the “March for America,â€
    Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented worker" is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist"........

Spread the Word

The outrage being directed at Obaoma by Hispanic groups is a coverup. HEALTHCARE taxes MUST be passed before Immigration Reform and they all know it. How outraged would taxpayers be to find out that illegals will benefit after we have been "promised" they will not.

The CBO cost estimate does not include the added 20 million or more low wage workers who will be added AFTER refrom. It will cost all taxpayers much more than is being advertised. How will the government decide how much we can AFFORD to pay?

Pro Amnesty groups are smart enough to figure this out. I would even bet that the 'reform" packages do not require payment into the system for all these soon to be voters.

Spread the word

deleted
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)