Thread: SSN Cards

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SSN Cards

I saw a new Social Security Card for a person with a work permit. It actually had: "Valid for work only with DHS authorization" printed right on it. I don't know if this is to make it harder for Hispanics to use stolen version of this or what. Also in the state of Florida as soon as a work permit runs out their driver's license expires at the same time. The driver's license informaton goes into the state computer and if an officer pulls that person over and runs the license even if using that person's name and no actual driver's license is on the person, the message of contact ICE comes up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Contact ICE message

Who gets that kind of system up and running? I would love to see that in Arkansas!

I could be an ICE thing that has been kept quiet. The only people who know are people in law enforcement or those who have been caught. It was in place for less than one day before the first person was caught from what I was told. The media has not caught wind of this yet.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: SSN Cards

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    Also in the state of Florida as soon as a work permit runs out their driver's license expires at the same time.
    Can you explain more what you mean by a work permit? Would that include H1-B visa workers?

I think that the H1-B visa would be included. The one I saw was an international student who was doing a one year extra training program. I gather the same would go for any work visa.