Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STAR-HERALD PRINTS ANTI-ILLEGAL ARTICLE!!

The Star-Herald newspaperof Scottsbluff published my "Letter to the Editor" on Sunday, May 7 2006 as found below with no further edits. Considering how many of us have been bitterly complaining how media hasn't permitted most of us to get our views out, I would strongly encourage all of you to give the Star-Herald a phone call or email them on Monday, THANKING them immensely for publishing the following article! The ones who give us an equal voice are the ones who should be thanked and given some respect. I'm providing their contact information following the article:

---BEGIN EDITORIAL---

I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW APATHETIC WE'VE BECOME
    By Kurt Schanaman, Scottsbluff Nebraska

As a concerned veteran, I can't help but to be alarmed at just how
    apathetic we've become on the current invasion of illegal aliens. Have
    we not learned our lesson from September 11, 2001? We continue to fail
    when it comes to putting our government to work on border security!
    Remember, those who attacked the World Trade Center weren't legal
    citizens.

The government only estimates the number of those who are here
    illegally. They don't know how many are here for sure. They don't even
    know what they're doing! If anyone can simply walk right through our
    borders undetected - the next event we could experience is a
    tractor-trailer carrying a nuclear warhead right into the heart of one
    of our largest cities. Is this the way we want our borders being
    handled? God forbid!

I have seen demonstrations by illegal aliens flooding our city streets
    chanting “La Raza” and “Viva Aztlan!” meaning “The Race” and “Live
    Aztlan!” Aztlan is a militant push from South of the border to turn our
    border states and California into a new nation which Mexican extremists
    say are stolen lands and that they are taking them back asking us to go
    back to Europe. When a friend of mine sent me a video taken at one of
    the rallies in California, the main speaker shown in that video blurted
    into the microphone “It is time to take back our nation. We are in a
    civil war” I was galvanized and entered into this hot debate.

Since when did it become ok for a group of illegal aliens to declare war
    on our homeland? Since when did it become ok for our government and
    media to disregard such threats? And since when did it become ok for our
    governing body to ignore these war cries and chants while offering
    amnesty? They want our states as a new nation called Aztlan!

I think the people of our nation had better wake up and start driving
    this train. It is frighteningly obvious that the train master is asleep
    at the switch.

----- END EDITORIAL -----

Star-Herald Newspaper
    1405 Broadway
    Scottsbluff, Nebraska 69361

Phone: 308-632-9000

News Clerk Email: Chabella.Guzman@starherald.com
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Banned
    Great letter, Kurt!

Glad to see a little coverage from the right side of this debate.

Our folks in Hickory, NC got some good press, too.

Message hurtling along at close to the speed of light.

I think their "May Day" protests did a lot to wake up some of the media.

I have always wanted to know what the soldiers that are fighting in Iraq and securing their borders think about OUR government allowing these protests in the streets of America and the threats against their country, their family and their friends

P.S., where can we get a copy of this video to send to local television stations?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Yes, I think we are going to see more and more of this. I will admit that I have been writing letters to local papers for a lot of years and seldom does one get printed. But I know my mistake. I was too angry and the words sounded too harsh. We are learning and we will prevail. There are STILL more Americans than illegal aliens in this country and we have got to make our voices heard and convince our sleeping bretheren before that trend reverses.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mamie:

The video I talk about can be viewed ONLINE, or it may be ordered on a DVD. A military friend of mine who is still on Active Duty in the U.S. Army sent me the link to the video. Since the online version has some broken areas in the sound, I ordered the DVD version of it which is a lot cleaner.

Just be warned that you will need a DVD player which can play both DVD-R and DVD+R as it has a hard time playing on some DVD players. Other than that, here is the link.

http://www.immigrationwatchdog.com

On that page, you should be able to see the video playing on the web page OR order the DVD in the link directly below it.

Though the video is a combination of video from local protests AND some voice overlays of quotes made by La Raza leaders back in the 1990's, it is still a very alarming video which is sure to engage the public into debate over this illegal immigration quagmire! The intent of La Raza and MEChA (and others) is still the same - all one had to do was pay attention to the flags, slogans and statements being made during the protests. Their goals have not changed, rather they have intensified into the form of mass protests and stated goals of shutting down the U.S. Economy to get their amnesty.

In order to play legally, I ordered 20 copies of that DVD instead of copying them off myself so as not to violate any copyright laws. The DVD is "loaned" to responsible parties locally here and I ask that it be returned promptly so that others can be notified of the truth.

Enjoy!

Kurt

P.S: Be prepared to calm people down after they watch this video. I mean it! I've had people lose it and started throwing things around and beating their chests!!! It is quite effective in it's "alarmist" goals lol
    Pro Patri Vigilans! Death to Aztlan!!

Every time I see this video (which is a few when I feel I need a boost in this fight) I get enraged. I sent letters to this professor and the university with regards to this video and that he should be fired and thrown out of this country as a traitor for making public statements that this is their country and that if they cannot win one way they should kill us. I am amazed that any university in this country would employ someone that has that attitude about americans and this country to teach our children. People should boycott that college until they get rid of him.

PS I am glad that paper printed your letter and I do agree more and more radio stations and newspapers are getting our point here against amnesty for these illegals.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It's time for me to do my Sunday faxing to all my Senators in DC I may use some parts of that in my fax today.

and to quote a famous fellow:

"Ancient Rome declined because it had a Senate; now what's going to happen to us with both a Senate and a House?"
    Will Rogers
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

congrats Kurt! I feel it is a victory for us everytime I see an editorial that represents our side. Especially one that makes sense. I have read many editorials in my local paper and have been so confused by the end I didn't know if the person who wrote it was for illegals or against them. Good Job!

Yes Charles I do that once and sometimes twice a week just to keep up the cause. I think I am on a first name basis with our two idiots in the senate from MA, now I am working on the representatives And of course our Georgie get one or two a week from me as well.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast