Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Start a Class Action?

I was watching Hannity tonight and he was doing a piece on hospitals closing under the burden of taking care of illegals. My neighbor made a comment that has me thinking. She asked how come the citizens and legal immigrants whose local hospital closed down don't sue what ever entity (City, county, state or federal) that is instructing hospitals not to check status and not to turn "patients" into ICE. She said great harm has been caused by denying them access to local health care. My answer was that I didn't know. So I am passing the question on. Why isn't there class action suits?

If hospitals began to do that, their burden would be lifted as the illegals moved on down the line to the ones in Sanctuary Cities. Those aiding and abetting soon would have no medical
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The ACLU, AFL-CIO, Chamber of Commerce and La Raza would jump on this before the ink could dry. Any action taken by "legal" Americans against illegal aliens is considered "unconstitutional."

ok...we now have a good answer. One that anybody with a double digit IQ or higher could not refute.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Start a class action?

I saw this same segment of the show and the whole thing really got to me. But what really made my blood boil was the illegal immigrant (woman) when she made the statement that we the tax payers have health ins,have good jobs and a good education things which they lack. But this is no reason for her to feel that the American citizens owe her and her family free medical care at out expense. This really made me mad. Besides finding out that the federal government has made sure that these people are taken care of at the tax payers expense. They take care of illegals medical care and American citizens without insurance are doomed. This B---- really made me mad with that remark. WE DO NOT OWE THEM ANYTHING BUT AS FAR AS SHE IS CONCERNED, JUST BECAUSE SOME AMERICAN CITIZENS ARE SOMEWHAT BETTER OFF THAN OTHERS, SHE THINKS THIS IS SOMETHING WE OWE THEM. I SURE WISH I COULD HAVE GIVEN HER A PEICE OF MY MIND. "ONE LOVE" AND JAH BLESS.

When hospitals are stressed with patients, doctors and nurses are stressed and the patients do no get the care that they really need. Here is Reno, nurses are working 12 hour shifts and with patients loads that they cannot give adequate care to and as a results mistakes are made and patients are put at risk.

Start a Class Action?

By the way, it is high time to put the brakse on this gravy train for these hard working illegal immigrants who when they make a pay check, they are at the western union counter sending money to their home of origin. This is money they can use for their medical care and for their food. Instead our government makes us pay for these things for them. We should sue the government and I am for real.

Re: Start a Class Action?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    By the way, it is high time to put the brakse on this gravy train for these hard working illegal immigrants who when they make a pay check, they are at the western union counter sending money to their home of origin. This is money they can use for their medical care and for their food. Instead our government makes us pay for these things for them. We should sue the government and I am for real.

At the very least, make them prove no money has been sent home in the previous 12 months to get free services lolol I would love to see Calderons face when nobody sends money home anymore

Just wait till the mexicrats (Hillary) gets in office. we ain't seen nothing yet. We will no longer have a health care system at all.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Lawsuits against employers is the key.When civil rights passed people did not follow the law and they got sued for it.The aclu and others break people by law suits.Rico law suits help break the mob -it looks like the greedy lawyers would be lining up -the first time a contracter or a mcdonalds loses and they pay out money it will raise eyebrows.After about 50 businesses lost in court you would see them findind a way to hire legal residents.Since the basic pilot program(now another name and there are countless other websites that for about 29.99 will do background checks on as many employees as you want)has been in effect since 1996-there is NO business that can say they did not realize they hire illegals -there are 10s of thousands filling under SS#000-00-0000 -there should not even be one.Lawsuits made the entire south hire blacks,etc not the passage of laws because everyone understands the color of green or the loss of it

Yes I believe it is LEGAL.
    That the US government along with Bush and the adminstration can be sued.
    They are aiding and abetting a person, or persons, in the commission of a criminal act against the LAW.
    They are willingly and knowingly haveing ILLEGALS here.
    It is against the LAW to be here ILLEGALLY.
    That they are here without PERMISSION. And the Government KNOWS it.
    That is why they want ILLEGALS here Legally.
    They come over here, and the government knows it, but, yet they are not willing to do anything about it.
    I believe that is and could be charged with this crime.
    The people that have been hurt, I would strongly eurge you to file a lawsuit,
    against the government., for LETTING these ILLEGALS here.

I am no Lawyer but, maybe you should talk to one.
    I am not sure where to file a complaint against the federal government but, I am going to check it out.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN