Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    So far, there hasn't been much protest at the General Assembly. But there are some people out there who are against the idea.
    Who's against it ? Al Qaeda ?

I believe it is the people who don't want the word God used in public schools.

I think it's the area. My kids didn't even have a flag in any of their school rooms let alone say the pledge. It has "under God" in it and you just can't have that in a PC world today.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Our school district outside of Houston says the Pledge every morning along with the Texas Pledge.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Can anybody explain to me why it is they won't let our kids mention God in school but the first thing they give you in prison is a Bible?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My kids say the pledge at their schools. At my sons graduation
    everyone stood up and said it also.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

I wont' be at all surprised if the ACLU has a problem with requiring children to say the Pledge of Allegiance in school. They'll probably say it's unfair to require that people from another country pledge allegiance to the American flag.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by americangirl
    I wont' be at all surprised if the ACLU has a problem with requiring children to say the Pledge of Allegiance in school. They'll probably say it's unfair to require that people from another country pledge allegiance to the American flag.
    Probably true. Out here some schools that are largely Spanish speaking can't say the pledge and probably don't want to. Shoot, I've heard some schools in LA get some school books from Mexico. So we can imagine what their history books say eh?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I live in a town that is Christian based. We were at one time in the Guiness Book of Record for having the most churches per capita. But the population has grown do to the influx of illegals and bay area people. Anyway my children including my 5 year old know and recite the Pledge everyday at school. My 5 yr old daughter is so proud she knows it she recites to anyone that will listen, and she does recite it with "under God". Atheist around us are trying to remove God from our nation and our stupid politicians fold under pressure. Our Nation was founded in recognition of our Almighty and a nation that is without God is a nation that will fall and be given no blessings.Our forefathers knew this and our Constitution was constructed on the foundation of this belief. We see today the consiquences of our countrymen turning their backs on Him. The Bible doesn't lie. Many people and cities have been destroyed because of their rejection. Don't let it happen to us!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12