Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    "He also wants to have a conservation about what to do with the millions of illegal aliens living here in our "shadows"! Yippee! Woo Hoo! Praise the Lord! "

He doesn't want a conversation , he just wants amnesty,

As for the little brats pledging allegiance, yup , they sure do , TO THE MEXICAN FLAG

Some of us will not forget the marches from a couple years ago , IT WAS ALL ABOUT THE MEXICAN FLAG , In the coverage and the ones I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES it was mexican flags and viva la raza

WE CAN'T LET THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FORGET THAT
    That's what I'm saying. He wants to make it sound like they are pitiful by saying that they are "living in the shadows." Like h**l they're living in the shadows!!!! Doesn't look like it to me when they are prancing around in the streets with Mexican flags and signs that say "Undocumented and Unafraid!" It also doesn't look like they're in no dang shadows anytime you go into a social services office or DMV!!!!!
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    IMO Demos were clobbered because they ignored Americans' primary concern: keeping roofs over their heads by being employed. If Repubs want to win the Senate and the Oval Office, they'll have to make it obvious that 'Bama is the obstacle to dealing with jobs for Americans. Denouncing his efforts to get more free trade agreements in Asia will help, but unless the Repubs are seen as at least trying to make progress on job creation, 'Bama will out-speechify any Republican nominee.
    ************************************************** ***************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade
    Trust me, the Republicans will definitely NOT do what is in bold. Most Republicans in congress are staunch advocates of free trade. I understand what Judy is saying about history, but this is not the progressive Republican Party of Teddy Roosevelt any more. It has not been for quite some time.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Trust me, the Republicans will definitely NOT do what is in bold. Most Republicans in congress are staunch advocates of free trade. I understand what Judy is saying about history, but this is not the progressive Republican Party of Teddy Roosevelt any more. It has not been for quite some time.
    OK, but there's an election coming up that is theirs to win. "Fair trade, not free trade" is from Pat Buchanan. I learned recently that Lamar Smith has been saying "American jobs for American workers" for some time. So Repubs may have to downplay the Chamber of Commerce faction's Open Borders, Come And Get It program, but if they're willing to do that, they can prevail in '12.

IMO if they don't do that, 'Bama the Closet Republican will out speechify any Republican nominee. His BS State of the Union message was all about seizing Republican's talking points, so that he can say that he's been working on all of them.
    ************************************************** *************************************

Banned
    It was a bland speech, little in the way of any type of strong direction. Made more of a plea to work together. Problem is Obama's idea of working together is working to enact his plans of Amnisty and Dreams. GOP is dead set against both of that. We as a people need to keep up the pressure on those in office to let them know we are still firm in our demand that addressing and fixing immigration means secure the borders tight, deport the illegals and that includes the anchor brats as well. Take them out of the schools, cut the funding to all social services to illegals including medical. Time to get tough. The more illegals deported, the more jobs open up. Its time we stop sending American money to Mexico, time to keep it here where it belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by vistalad
    OK, but there's an election coming up that is theirs to win. "Fair trade, not free trade" is from Pat Buchanan. I learned recently that Lamar Smith has been saying "American jobs for American workers" for some time. So Repubs may have to downplay the Chamber of Commerce faction's Open Borders, Come And Get It program, but if they're willing to do that, they can prevail in '12.

IMO if they don't do that, 'Bama the Closet Republican will out speechify any Republican nominee. His BS State of the Union message was all about seizing Republican's talking points, so that he can say that he's been working on all of them.
    ************************************************** *************************************

Oh yeah, I am well aware of Pat Buchanan's views especially his views on trade (see the avatar).

Lamar Smith is great on illegal immigration, and I assume that quote dealt with that. I don't know his views on trade, but I hope he was also refering to fair trade with that quote. When Duncan Hunter Sr. was in the House he was excellent on trade, and Tom Tancredo was good for the most part. The problem is that these guys are actually the exception when it comes to Republican politicians. Most favor the Wall Street Journal's views on trade. Afterall, its less government, less regulation, free market capitalism blah, blah, blah. Pat Buchanan is an anomally for the current Republican Party. He is more of a paleocon/populist/isolationist. His views on fundamental issues differ widely from most Republican politicians.

You're right that if the Reps don't change their views on free trade, they will lose again. Obama picked up a lot of support from Reagan Democrats in the "rust belt" and elsewhere, plus independents, because he ran with at least fair trade rhetoric. McCain did not even try to appear as a fair trader. He ran as a proud free trade globalist, as most politicians in his party are.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Banned
    O N E B I G A $ $ M I S T A K E AMERICA OBAMA

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    O N E B I G A $ $ M I S T A K E AMERICA OBAMA
    "I have this bumper sticker!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12