Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    I also heard on the news today that Bush intends to try and get Congress to re-introduce a "comprehensive immigration reform bill" in 2008, and this may be alluded to in the State of the Union address.
    I heard the same thing on Michael Savage a few minutes ago.. he is going to push harder again in 2008 for a "comprehensive immigration reform bill"
    I dare him. If Jorge Bush thought people were angry last June, just wait until he sees the reception this crap will get this time. The economy is tanking, people are losing jobs, people are losing their homes, more and more people are without health insurance and have to beg for care, our schools are being destroyed by illegals, people are watching their retirement money go up in smoke as the stock market crashes- and he expects the US taxpayer to go along with his scamnesty plan? I couldn't care less about being humane and compassionate to the illegals. They are turning our country into a Third world sewer. Send them home!

I watched perhaps 10 minutes and turned it off I was truly disgusted watching, in that room existed most of our countries problems certainly we must take some blame for allowing this sad group of people to be in command but for me all I can think of is an old saying my grandfather used "the crap has risen to the top of the septic tank". (some words edited for this forum)
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234