Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

States already in recession - large illegal populations

I Just saw on CNBC that all the states that are already in recession are states with high number of illegals. With the exception of Michigan which alot of corporations have moved overseas and outsourced to foreigners.

California, Arizona, Nevada, Florida and Michigan.

Seems illegal labor is a factor here? But the MSM and big economist just won't say a word about the reality of the situation. That tells you there are alot of illegals and the people making money off the illegals are a big part of the housing situation. Of course here go again, the American tax payer bailing them all out! Where does this crap stop?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Wow. How true this is.

Watch them pull in more H1B visas STILL!

And allow this contiuation of illegal immigration.

The American people are in a VERY bad situation.

Wake up America!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This was my exact thought as I began to read reports of it and which states were more hit by it.

Way to go "Casual America."

That is a new term I read about Americans who just vote accordjng to what they read and see in the MSM. I think it's a fitting term.

Casual America is either stupid, or traitorous, or just oblivious -- not sure which of these they really are.

I saw that on CNBC, too. These states cashed in on the big homebuilding boom with illegal alien labor and overbuilt and overborrowed. Now they're headed back down with too many workers hanging around, besides.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Georgia is right in there.

Huge Foreclosure Rate, Our one Trauma Care Hospital is going under from free medical care to freeloaders. Crime is huge.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda

Huge Foreclosure Rate, Our one Trauma Care Hospital is going under from free medical care to freeloaders. Crime is huge.
    Heck a couple of years ago we would go downtown at night to Centennial Park (with our kids) to just hang out on warm summer nights...Ice skate in the winter.... not any more!
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by bootsalinda

Yeah, I saw where some huge auction company is holding auctions in
    GA.....and other places....it is the last resort...they cant move the property
    any other way.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

And guess who is buying these auctioned properties??

Lately I saw a STUPID news story which said that the states with the HIGHEST immigrant populations had the BEST economies. Now I am wondering WHERE they got THAT story from AFTER reading the posts HERE?!

Come on ... They are using the Media and BS stories to lie to us.

If they told the American people the absolute truth...this country would Panic!..

There would be heads rolling. Protesting, throwing government officials out of office. The fat cats would be run out on a rail. There would probably be a few assassinations...or worse.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast