Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STATES SHOULD ENFORCE IMMIGRTATION LAWS

States should take over immigration enforcement since the federal government is not and will not. We do not need more immigration laws but to enforce them already in place. Our biggest problem with illegal immigration is our government not doing it’s job and not letting state and local government do it for them.
    I heard Bush say again that illegal aliens are needed to do the jobs that American are not doing but he will not say what those jobs are. With 12-20 million illegals in this country, why are farmers in Calif cannot find workers to harvest their crops? Are these the jobs that Americans will not do and illegals are doing?
    A guest workers program is not a “temporary guest worker program.â€

Your correct dyehard39, the current complaints are mainly that farmers don't have enough workers.
    All of us know why, because the Illegals have figured out that they don't have to bust their butts in the fields anymore for $3.50 hr, they have figured out that they can work in air conditioned restaurants, meat and dairy plants, mfg plants, warehousing, construction, hotels,motel, the list goes on and on! Most of the these types of jobs pay around $5.50 to $8.00 an hr!
    And all the while El Presedente Bush says These are jobs Americans won't do!

They (illegals) make more than $3.50 to $8.50 an hour. The guys on the corners want and get $12.00 an hour cash here in LA.

Domack I was referring to rates in where i reside El Paso Tx...guess I should've specified!

blkkat99,

That's because 51% of the population in El Paso is illegal alien.

They drive down wages!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)