Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STEVE KING 4 PREZ!!!!!!!!!!!

Im watching C-span right now,

He's saying that 6 billion dollars are being spent yearly on the 2000 mile border between mexico and U.S. which amounts to almost 3 million dollars a mile....he's built a model wall, a mini wall with barb wire fencing...which costs 500,000 dollars for the entire wall for a mile. Leaving the border patrol with 2.5 million dollars per mile for technology.

This guy gives me hope!!!!!....I love him!!!!

So far I really do like what I have seen from Senator king. He speaks well and seems to be for the working class American.

King, Tancredo, and JD Hayworth are a rare few.

Did you hear Steve's wall proposal? My husband and I both agree that we vote for Steve if he runs for president.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

yes i did!!..watched him build that wall too, i felt so happy that someone was sticking it to the gov. IF he runs im voting for him!!

UScitizen,

I loved how Steve pointed out how his proposal would cost 5 billion vs. Bush's proposed 80 billion.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

It's important to KNOW how he stands on AMNESTY.

Each one of these people will have to declare his/her position before an opinion can be reached, imho.

We've been side blinded too many times with retoric.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by bearpaw
    UScitizen,

I loved how Steve pointed out how his proposal would cost 5 billion vs. Bush's proposed 80 billion.
    5 billion vs. 80 billion, seems like a no brainer, but then again some of those against border security first claim you can't secure the border without a guest worker program
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    It's important to KNOW how he stands on AMNESTY.

Each one of these people will have to declare his/her position before an opinion can be reached, imho.

We've been side blinded too many times with retoric.
    Steve King (if we are talking about HR King from IA), IS the real deal.

I have met with him several times (even though I live across the border from him). He also had an immigration reform rally last fall, with Tom Tancredo, Jim Gilchrist, JD Hayworth, Numbers USA, (and some local pollies from IA). Was a great rally (Hog roast to start out, and Gilchrist pulled me up on stage for during his turn to speak)

I would certainly place King in the "select" few, of the likes of Tancredo, Hayworth, Gilchrist, etc.

H.

That wonderful to know, HUSKER!

We're going to need an accurate list of these guys so that we can weed out the traitors. The good ones need support and the knuckleheads need to be kicked out with a resounding THUNK.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Husker
    Steve King (if we are talking about HR King from IA), IS the real deal.

I have met with him several times (even though I live across the border from him). He also had an immigration reform rally last fall, with Tom Tancredo, Jim Gilchrist, JD Hayworth, Numbers USA, (and some local pollies from IA). Was a great rally (Hog roast to start out, and Gilchrist pulled me up on stage for during his turn to speak)

I would certainly place King in the "select" few, of the likes of Tancredo, Hayworth, Gilchrist, etc.

H.
    I remember when you went. Another thing about King, he is for judicial accountability too.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast