Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Congratulations.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve
    I feel priviledged to "know" each of you and work with you for the common good of the people of these United States--and they will remain united!

Thanks again for your efforts and kind words....I know it has been tiring...but it paid off today.

I'm headed back home now to update the OJJPAC.org website and post the good news. What do you say we go on the offensive now!

Pro patria,

Steve
    Steve, I think it's safe to say that we're with you on the offensive! We've dodged some huge bullets, but now it's our turn to lobby to turn this country around.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

MW
    I don't know about the rest of you, but I think Sen. Brown's vote was probably the biggest surprise of all.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just got an email from Senator Brown's main Senate office. His aide requests that since the Senator changed his vote from supportinjg cloture to against cloture that I take him off the OJJPAC Amnesty list.

I guess it was useful in making it clear once again this morning that any vote for cloture was a vote for Amnesty!
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12