Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Still Griping About Illegals in GA

CNN had a series last week that I only saw in bits and pieces. I am trying to logically evaluate this Illegal situation. First of all it costs 13,000-17,000 to raise a child. So if the illegals come to America for a better life, why do they have so many children and ask for assistance to raise them, if they can't afford them . They probably can't figure this out for themselves, because they cannot speak or understand the language. Because of this hurdle, the children do not score well in school. So instead of giving them Food Stamps, maybe we should give them birth control. And please don't anyone tell me....if only they had MORE help. When you go to my Public Library all the little Latino children are on the computers using Spanish. Now is it my tax dollar that is paying for this? I wrote and asked them, but no one has replied.
    Those that came through Ellis Island had pass a health exam. Today we are constantly at risk as we are all now aware as they cross the border in droves. And those they came through Ellis Island evidentally had some degree of intelligents because they learned to speak the language and never demanded everyone change for them.

I am sure CNN will show it again sometime. I watched parts of it and had to turn on the Weather Channel for relief.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Free-loading criminals with a sense of entitlement.

The illegals/anchors need to get the H out of OUR country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)