Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stolen SSN

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stolen SSN

Voting on whether they get to use their stolen SSN when they file taxes

Thanks for that. No Cspan here. They really should check the water cooler. Let us know when the white coats come with the nets.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

CSPAN is saying the amendment is about earned income credit,But Ensign
    was just on saying that it was more than just about not letting them get earned income credit,but also not letting them use the stolen SSNs.It's his amendment

You said it, loservillelabor !! This is INSANE.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think I saw a tear in Lindsay Graham's eye? I had NO IDEA he was such a caring and compassionate paid public servant!
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!

I ALWAYS suspected he was really a female in drag!
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    I think I saw a tear in Lindsay Graham's eye? I had NO IDEA he was such a caring and compassionate paid public servant!

Each side had one minitue to debate it,tuned out the oppisition cus I can't
    hear it any more.But in general thier them was hard working people and thier rights when fileing taxes

Who is in control?

With the Senate allowing illegal aliens to commit felonies by using our social security numbers and subsequently collect benefits as a reward it lends more credence to the belief that the "loss" of our veterans info was a carefully orchestrated event by the government to give social security, employment and tax benefits to more illegal aliens. Wonder why it took 3 weeks for the damn government to notify us? I am willing to bet an illegal alien is having a good time with my social security number and has already applied for and is receiving welfare, EITC and other benefits as well. There goes my social security.

oh my lord it passed!

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Thanks for that. No Cspan here. They really should check the water cooler. Let us know when the white coats come with the nets.
    Believe me, you aren't missing anything. I watch as our elected officials give our country away. Not only are they giving amnesty... no that's not enough. Now they want to be sure they are given income tax credit. They just keep piling up the benefits. Absoultely infuriating!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast