Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Hi Chowdog and welcome! I am from Western NC, too! I believe we have more than our fair share of illegals here and we need more people around here to get involved in this fight. Welcome aboard!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Last year I was carrying a plate of food in a Furrs buffet in El Paso trying to dodge the running children when I collided with one and got a plate of food on the front of my shirt. CPS could probably have arrested me for the language I used but fortunately my retort was in English.
    Andyt, funny you should mention El Paso. I bet the Furrs you are talking about is at NorthPoint. I got into a little altercation with a bunch of people who may or may not have been illegals a few years back over their unruly kid who kept shrieking in my ear at the Golden Corral that used to be on Dyer St.

I asked the little brat a couple times in a reasonable tone to stop running and screaming. I looked at her and raised my eyebrows a couple more times. Her parents didn't bother to settle her down. After about the fifth time, I turned around and pointed my finger at her and said "STOP it! Right now!"

Well, that got a reaction. Her father or grandfather or what ever he was jumped up shrieking, "You scared her!"

I told him that it would never have happened if they had made their kid sit down and behave like normal people do. I further told him that I didn't go to Golden Corral to listen to kids screech in my ear, I came to eat. I told him if they wanted to let their kid scream and run and play to take her down the street to the park.

So, yep, I can confirm that these people have no idea that disciplining their kids is their responsibillity. The elementary schools on the border are full of kids who don't know how to behave because nobody ever expected them to. The middle schools are filled with budding gang members. The high schools are hopeless. It is the negative influence of people who can't accept responsibility for their own offspring who have created that harsh reality and the majority of the people in El Paso TX are Mexicans at this moment.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

<<<<I wonder if you have noticed that when a family of Mexican immigrants go to a store or a restaurant they take no responsibility for their out of control children. >>>

andyt:

I shop at thrift stores and Goodwill stores for *finds* to add to my antique and collectible resale business. Sometimes I get so mad and have to end up requesting the managers to announce ....in Spanish.... that patrons please supervise their children.
    I've told the managers that I do not patronize the store in order to trip and fall all over unruly, unsupervised kids and toys strewn in the aisles. And they are always Hispanic kids... with the mothers somewhere else in the store, aisles away.

((if these are stereotypes, why live up to them?))

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Boy Guys, I don't envy you being down there. It is bad here though, but of course the population is still small compared to down south.

Yes, that issue of the kids is huge though.

I will tell you a story that is an example; My son who was 11 at the time, was outside with the other kids here. My daughter was also with one of the girls. These kids had all congregated in the main are where there are two crab-apple trees. Now thse crab-apples are hard as rocks. Two of the Mexican boys were harassing one of the Mexican girls. They called her names and when she told them to shut up, they started throwing these crab-apples at her. My son told them to stop, they might hurt her. Then sure as heck they did. One hit that girl right in her open eye, and these boys began laughing as she cried. Well my son threw a few at them, hit one boy on his eyebrow. My son walked over and said "what's wrong with you that you have to pick on girls for?". This kid jumped on him, trying to bring him down (my son is now almost 13 and is 5'5' and 145#, not much smaller then). He turned and brought that kid down, pinned him and hit him square in the mouth, giving him a bloody lip (this was a surprise to us as he is extremely tender hearted). My husband went out and stopped it before it got uglier. Our son came in and felt so bad about making this kid bleed. I told him "serves him right, he should not be picking on girls!".

So you'd think that the girls parents would be grateful he was trying to defend her? NO, they were mad at our son and told our daughter she could no longer play with their daughter because of it. Although they never got mad at the boy who hit her in the eye.

We see this kind of backwards behavior a lot and do not understand the mentallity. I have met people who are here legally and Hispanic people who were born here and asked them what this is all about, they said it is the way many of them grow up down there, abusive, and the parents act as though "boys will be boys" kind of thing.

But altogether I see little effort on their part to control their kids. Around here it seems the majority of the immigrants boys will/have wound up in gangs.

We will not let our son go to the school here due to it. Here it is, a suburban area, close to the country, and the junior high and high school have a problem with several Hispanic gangs. According to one officer we spoke with, they are called out to both schools with a fair amount of frequency for this problem.

Yet I still cannot understand why they not only come here illegally, then refuse to at least teach their kids to be respectful. You'd think if you're gonna come here and break the law, you'd want to lay low and make sure what you're kids do will not bring any attention to the family? At least humble people would, but I guess they left their humility in Mexico.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Elizabeth,

They spoil their boys ROTTEN. I asked a coworker about this after
    witnessing my neighbor who was 8 at the time boss his mom around.
    She said, "They're our boys & that's how we treat them."

So little wonder they grow up and are abusive alcoholics.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    And....gangsters.

Well not my son. His father grew up in the 50's and 60's, was in the military, he is teaching him things like, opening and closing the door for me, and when he asked his dad why, my husband replies "she's you're mother and you show your love by being a gentleman to her AND your sisters, then to all other women that might be in your life later".

This is why my son was so angry at these boys. To him this was an unbelievable thing to physically hurt a girl. He also told that boy that he was never going to be much of a man if all he could do was pick on girls! I suppose with the bravado they raise those boys with, this was what made that boy jump on his back!!

However, since then these boys keep their distance from him, only becasue of this one event, he's not a trouble maker or a physical kid.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I do not patronize the store in order to trip and fall all over unruly, unsupervised kids and toys strewn in the aisles. And they are always Hispanic kids... with the mothers somewhere else in the store, aisles away
    bornbredhere, several years ago, a little girl was kidnapped and killed because her parents were too lazy to watch her in the WalMart store. And when things like that happen, the people whose lives are affected most don't look at the fact that if they had kept track of their kids, these things wouldn't happen, they blame the stores, the cops, etc. It is unbelieveable to me, the things I see in this predominently Hispanic city.

Please don't take it as though I don't feel sorry for these people. I do. But I feel more sorry for the children of these stupid people. When I see the kids running all over the stores, when I hear lost kids announced in the stores over the PA system or see a little kid walking around the mall alone, I can't help but think about that one kidnapped little girl who was thrown away like a piece of trash on the city street after the vile criminal who is not on death row was through with her. If her parents had kept her with them, it would never have happened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

There are now many stores I refuse to shop at because of this problem, they let their kids run wild. This one dept. store I used to go they would literally have ten kids running and screaming at any given time and dozens of pairs of shoes strewn all over the aisles. Another thing that drives me nuts is in the grocery store women congregate with each other blocking the aisles, I've said excuse me and they just smirk and go back to their conversation, I've actually grabbed carts and shoved them out of the way. I can't count how many times I've been run into with their carts or strollers. Their arrogance is unbelievable. The women are the worst, I've found most of the men at least will move when you ask them.

I've said excuse me and they just smirk and go back to their conversation,
    not only the customers but the workers who can't speak English and are probably illegals as well. I have to admit that I gained a healthy respect for the plight of the people in this country who have been discriminated against for the color of their skin when I found myself living in El Paso Texas where blonde haired blue eyed people are discriminated against daily. You don't know what it feels like until you are on the receiving end.

perhaps we should have a NC only forum area here? it seems there are many of them coming and it would give them an area to discuss that states needs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12