Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stop Funding for Illegal Immigrant Tuition - petition

On behalf of the National Border Patrol Council:

Dear United States Congress,

Why should legal American tax payers be forced to pay for upper education for a non-citizen who broke the law to come to our country? College costs are high, sometimes over $40,000 a year for tuition alone. Many American citizens can’t afford to attend college as it is. Why should we take their money, and use it for illegal immigrants? Many in Congress are trying to pass bills which will permit illegal immigrants to attend college at the subsidized, in-state tuition price. On behalf of the undersigned, please speak out against this atrocity, and put an end to this unjust spending.

Sincerely,
    The Undersigned
    http://www.petitionearth.com/viewpetition.php?id=63

Please sign, if you haven't already done so.

Hi, AmericanME!
    If everyone is thinking the same thing, then someone isn't thinking

I am in college and NOBODY is paying my way. I have to pay. I guess because I am an American citizen I get no help - don't expect it. But if I did, maybe I should claim being an illegal alien for the free ride!!!
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Done
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    I am in college and NOBODY is paying my way. I have to pay. I guess because I am an American citizen I get no help - don't expect it. But if I did, maybe I should claim being an illegal alien for the free ride!!!
    Yes thats correct. You are expected to follow all the rules, pay all of your taxes, pay your way thru college and if needed give up your life and freedoms.

Illegal aliens on the other hand are only required to be from Mexico and to have committed the crime of entering the United States without permissions and if possible, breaking a host of other US laws like fraud and theft. This is repaid with free tuition to American Universities. And I should add that they are not subjected to the in state tuitions and restrictions Americans are subjected to, no that requirement is for those rule following, patriot people.

Done. I am not getting any help either maybe I should also say I am illegal, hell they would probally deport me, with my luck.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Hey, thanks for bringing this petition back into the spotlight. I think it's really important we speak out for this.

Idid it!

DONE!!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

done!

bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast