Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stop illegal immigration while we still can

Stop illegal immigration while we still can

Guest column
    By Greg Perry
    Submitted to The Examiner
    Posted Dec 10, 2011 @ 01:42 AM

Independence, MO —

I am not a cold hearted racist or bigot, just a caring, responsible American who has great concern for our country and respects those who obey the laws of our country and enter legally according to those laws.Illegal immigration has absolutely nothing to do with racism, but has everything to do with the laws of our nation. Illegal immigrants have always been portrayed as the victims, when in reality the American people, our culture and our country are the real victims.

Illegal immigrants, particularly those from Mexico, have no allegiance to this country and they’re realistically not here to take part in the American dream, but in reality to take advantage of the American dream at our expense. Check out You Tube [b]“Aztlan Rising.â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Moving to GD as this is an Opinion piece.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent article. Makes so much sense. Too bad our government doesn't have any.

Hello john
    Im not racist at all but have you been to NYC Yet ?
    if not come & see what it like . we have every country On my street
    it not funny you name it we have it
    it was never like this . but now it like a hell hold
    it one hell of mess , they ar eOn welfare 5 to 6 family
    in one apartment . they work around the clock .
    I do hope they stop the welfare or go & check to see who
    on the welfare the best tim eto check is on the week end
    gov better start doing your jobs & get every one of them the hell out
    No amnesty or dream act
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in Minnesota in a small town outside the twin cities. It seems with Walmart moving into town so have the undesirables.

I was parked at Walmart and a big Escalade with expensive mag wheels parked directly in front of me. Out jumped the Mexican mother with kids in tow. Later I ended up in line behind them and watched as the mother paid for hundreds of dollars of groceries with a EBT card. I have cut back my expenses to the bare bone forgiving some medications and our goverment allows this to happen.

Next time someone will have a flat.