Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Right on BobC!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Unfortunately we already have been rewarding them, it's called the WIC's program. I witnessed wholesale pilfering of the the eggs and cheese by the employees. They were loading dozens of large flats of eggs into a produce van out the back door of the place. They all tensed up when I showed up in uniform (Armored Truck) to pick up the cancelled coupons. I reported it. My reply came through the company I worked for. I was promptly and uncerimoniously moved to another route without explanation. The next time I saw the van and the guy was when my wife and I went to the swap meet the following weekend. The produce guy had expanded his selling horizons to selling........you guessed it eggs! 20 years of driving an Armored Truck, I saw a lot disgusting things, the worst was with the food stamp program. I'll tell it if ya have a strong enough stomach to hear it?
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Defens--got the bucket nearby, just in case, but please tell us the food stamps stories.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Judy, I hope so! I would deliver boxes full of food stamps to some of the distribution centers. These places were mostly check cashing joints that had a contract with our county to hand out the food stamps. These places were in horrible gang and crime ridden neighborhoods. Yet the parking lot ALWAYS had a bevy of cars that rivaled any Beverly Hills Restaurant. Yes I even saw a convertible Rolls Royce, with newer Caddillacs, Jaguars and BMW's being the norm. The dollar amounts on the food stamps were big for even me and I had been in the Armored Truck business for almost 20 years at that time. The gent who owned the place had quite a set up. He had 3 storefronts + a van in the same little shopping center. Folks would go into the check cashing place and get their food stamps, walk across the parking lot to the van where the guy in the van would buy the food stamps, I assume at a discounted rate like .50 cents on the dollar. The people would take the cash they got and walk back across the parking lot to the other storefront, a mini-mart/liquor store and walk out with mainly liquor. Now since I worked the whole area I made pick-ups from the super market down the street too. Many times I would see the man from the van buying several shopping cart loads of stuff with food stamps. Then later I would see the man from the van unloading the groceries from the supermarket at the mini mart and stocking the shelves.

Short story:
    1) check cash place hands out food stamps
    2) man in van buys food stamps for half face value
    3) man in van buys food with food stamps and stock shelves of mini-mart
    4) people cashing in food stamps would use cash to buy items in mini-mart.
    5) mini-mart guy would use the profit from the food items bought with the food stamps to buy liquor wholesale, something NOT available to purchase with food stamps.

All I know some people were abusing the food stamp system sooooo bad. This seemed to be standard operating procedure for these food stamp centers all over the county. Adios tax dollars!
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Hey Defends, Judy, my barf bag runnith over! It is sickening. I want some elected politician to introduce a bill that would require proof of legal citizenship before any public funded assistance could be given out.

IS THERE ANY ELECTED POLITICIAN INTERESTED IN DOING THAT? I would like to hear from him/her. Please speak up now!
    I wonder how many illegals got their NC driver licenses renewed last week? President Bush needs to protect the borders not illegals. President Bush is a coward and guilty of treason when it comes to securing the borders.

I wonder what kind of bribe it would take to get our politicians to enforce immigration laws?
    A photo of Bush doing more than holding hands and kissing the Saudi Prince! They seem real close!

The funniest thing is that George Bush actually believed that crap about how it's customary for straight male friends to hold hands in the Middle East.

That's just what they tell schoolkids here in America. It's all about something else over there, trust me.

Rebel, are you thinkin what I'm thinkin? Maybe that's why George always gives in to their pressure, maybe they got photos?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12