Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK PATRIOTS!

I have called and emailed and am sending the alert out to all on my email contact list.

April
    Call your state's two U.S. Senators at 202-224-3121.

OR

CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS HERE:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=63874

PHONE TALKING POINTS

TELL THE STAFFER WHO ANSWERS THE PHONE SOMETHING LIKE THIS:

I am calling about H.R. 3093, the CJS spending bill.

I am urging a YES vote on Sen. Vitter's amendment to prohibit "COPS" money to cities that support sanctuary policies. (COPS is a federal grant program to state and local law enforcement agencies to advance community policing.)

THAT IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY AND THEN SAY 'THANK YOU.' OR YOU CAN CHOOSE TO PICK ONE TO THREE OF THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO MENTION:

Only Senators who seek to protect illegal aliens and promote illegal immigration would vote against the Vitter amendment. I am counting on Sen. xmxmxmx to vote YES.

Sanctuary policies have been against federal law since the 1996 federal immigration law required local governments to cooperate with Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement. But many cities have refused to do so, adopting so-called "sanctuary policies." Unfortunately, the Clinton and Bush Justice Departments have refused to bring suit against these cities.

The Vitter amendment would seek to eliminate sanctuary policies in local municipalities, whereby law enforcement officials are barred from asking suspects about their immigration status or reporting them to Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE).

The amendment would ensure that existing law is enforced uniformly across the country by withholding COPS federal funding for cities that choose to violate section 642(a) of the 1996 Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act (IIRIRA).

It is highly unlikely that any sanctuary cities in our state will lose funding because nearly all of them will end up ending their sanctuary policies once they see they will lose federal funding by keeping them.

My short and sweet is I want Senator _______ to vote YES on the Vitter Amendment 3093 (no fed. funds to those who are a Sanctuary City for illegal aliens) and I want him/her to vote YES on Senator Elizabeth Dole's bill to fund the 287 (g). In other words they need to support everything to help the American citizens screaming out to end the illegal alien invasion.

The 287 (g) has to be funded. Local police must have the ability to assist the federal government in identifying and deporting illegal aliens.

The ones up for re-election need to know that the immigration grades are coming out and that we will inform others how they voted. FOR AMERICA or FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sending my faxes and emails as well. I just spoke with Bennett and Hatch's office. Of course, they are opposed to this seeing as how Salt Lake City is a sanctuary city.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

CALL, CALL, CALL, EMAIL, EMAIL

Psalm 91
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    GOOOOO PATRIOTS! I am sending faxes in addition to emails. Contact info here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 761#384761

TOLL FREE

Congressional Switchboard Numbers

800-833-6354
    866-340-9281
    877-762-8762
    866-808-0065
    888-355-3588
    866-220-0044

On it. My Senators are useless but I'm calling anyway.

Ok called and now I need to get the list and go down it. Who are our most favorable on this does anyone know?

Is Rush covering this?

working4change
    Called Menendez and Lautenberg for what it's worth and I am faxing others. This whole state is a sanctuary if you ask me but I will keep the pressure on them !!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    On it. My Senators are useless but I'm calling anyway.
    Way to GO, GOGO!!! No matter how useless we must let them KNOW we are not giving up and NOT GIVNG IN!!! WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED!!

April
    Quote Originally Posted by working4change
    Called Menendez and Lautenberg for what it's worth and I am faxing others. This whole state is a sanctuary if you ask me but I will keep the pressure on them !!
    Good work , working! I am faxing too! WE CAN DO THIS!!!!!

PRESSURE ON!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast