Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FedupDeb, glad to have you join us!!

I believe you are correct they were never slaves in the U.S.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Welcome Fedupdeb and Lone!

You got it on that one Deb, illegals were never slaves (that I'm aware of)
    To me, the fact that illegals are comparing their movement to the civil right movement for African Americans is downright insulting. Just as they compare the border fence to the Berlin wall, and call Americans racists simply because we want our laws enforced. It shows that they really have no leg to stand on, and their tactics are nothing more than acts of desperation.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Slaves? LOL! Mexico needs to be held accountable, not the United States. No one is forcing them to stay here. As a matter of fact, if someone provides the bus, I will be glad to take it south myself. All aboard!

Neese, I'll drive a second bus along side ya. Count me in on that convoy!
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

Thanks for the welcome mat, guys. You are absolutely right. It is an insult that they compare their illegal agenda with the legitimate civil rights movement of the 60's. And what's with them singing 'We Shall Overcome?" Overcome what? As far as I am concerned, they entered this country illegally, and are not entitled to anything.

This garbage they are spewing that everyone who is anti-amnesty is merely a racist, is a pathetic lie. Race has absolutely nothing to do with this. They are breaking the law, exhausting our resources, depressing our wages, and should not be rewarded.

Furthermore, they have no intentions of assimilating. They are only here to leech off of hard-working taxpayers, and support their families in Mexico. We have veterans of Iraq who fought for this country, yet they are homeless and hungry. Why should we be the welfare agency for Mexico? The idea that they have given home mortgages to them without verifiable income, no tax returns, no credit check or anything, makes me want to vomit. When I bought my house, the lender wanted everything but blood. I even had to pay off one of my credit cards. That's the primary reason our mortgage industry is in trouble. It serves them right for granting illegal loans. Enough is Enough!

Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Thanks good buddy...looks like we've got ourselves a c o n v o y...ten four? Over. Or should I say...encima? ( I hope that is the word )

Do not call America, the dumbest country, i understand we are mad about the issue. but still that gives u no right to disrespect the greatest contry on earth
    http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=214388
    - Make hundreds of dollars from home

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by sippy
    Thanks good buddy...looks like we've got ourselves a c o n v o y...ten four? Over. Or should I say...encima? ( I hope that is the word )
    Hell yeah Neese! East Bound and Down, Movin' Out and Truckin'...Are we gonna do what they say can't be done? HELL YEAH WE ARE!

Quote Originally Posted by kingjones0720
    Do not call America, the dumbest country, i understand we are mad about the issue. but still that gives u no right to disrespect the greatest contry on earth
    I apologize if I offended you. It was not my intention to offend you or anyone else. However, you totally misinterpreted my comment. You took it much too literally. I was not implying that the good citizens of this country are dumb, but rather the actions of our government. That, I will not apologize for. To disrespect the citizens of this country, would in fact be disrespecting myself, which I would never do.

I agree, this is the greatest country, and I would like to see it remain as such. I believe in calling it the way I see it. In my opinion, our great country will not remain great, if our elected officials do not start exercising good judgment.

JAK
    OUR country has been used and abused on the issue of anchor babies!!

If the parents are illegal so are the children. They all need to go home...and make demands of their own country!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast