Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STRATEGY FOR CONGRESSIONAL SUCCESS?

Hello Again fellow motivated Americans!

I will try to expound a bit on the statements that I have made in my prior posts. This will serve as a two fold process. One, it allows me to be able to think and act on my feet, and two, it allows you to further share in and fine tune our strategy.

The reason for this will become clearer to you as our groundswell movement takes form, and starts creating a force of its own. Since we rely on the multiplier effect to get our point across, it is important that each and everyone of us is clearly and accurately informed. I don't need to convince you, fellow members, of what I am saying, nor do you need to convince me of what you are saying. We have a captive audience, and we speak the truth.

Our goals are manifold; Together we WILL CHANGE the present course of the listing ship of Congress blundering aimlessly in a sea of corporate political apathy. We WILL CONVINCE those as yet uncommitted to our goals with tactical clarity, sound arguments, and a lightning response! At some point it may become necessary for a spokesperson to take the helm of our armored rescue vessel---to allow the members of congress to climb aboard from their sinking vessel! This means public media contact, and the ability to sway the masses into the knowledge that the path of our political action is correct and proper.

Thus, we need to be able to, at any time, respond to criticism, fallacy, emotional confrontation, and baiting with uncharacteristic accuracy, and a laser-like pin-point goal: the salvation of our Country, and the betterment of all Legal U.S. Citizens through controlled LEGAL immigration.

There are forces which will try to discredit this movement as un-American, anti-immigrant, and fearful of foreigners. Untrue, as you well know, but you must be ready to defend your views! This means that you are an ambassador, at the highest level, at every function that you attend---be it a poker party, a BBQ, a tupperware party, a baseball game, a PTA meeting, a fundraiser, a church, or any other situations outside of your home and hearth.

It is of primary importance that you prove to everyone who is as of yet unconvinced of our action, that through the application of Constitutional Law, and established legal principles, that the great population of our United States can come together, and unify, to fight and conquer the excess of illegal immigration!

It matters not wether you are a Democrat, or a Republican, rich, poor, tall, short, fat, skinny,etc,etc. What matters is that you are an American, and that you will not take it on the cheek any more for any reason whatsoever! That you are so tired of our political leaders incompetence, that you are spending the better part of your waking day worrying about our future as Americans.

Once this gets across to the uncaring, uncommitted, lax mentality of our elected political mouthpieces (who are only concerned with their re-election, their payroll, and their gargantuan pensions when they "retire" from public service), the scurrying for protective cover will start---mark my words!

Keep this picture in mind: Washington DC is the backdrop, as was the ancient city of Rome......our troops in Iraq are no different than the Legions across the ancient Roman Empire......our Senate in D.C. is no more in touch with its plebiscite---YOU--than was the Senate of Ancient Rome. No matter whom I have spoken with, be it cop, lawyer, doctor, homemaker, flight attendant, electrician, soldier, pilot, mother, iinsurance adjuster, student, etc---THEY ALL KNOW AND FEEL THAT THIS IS THE TRUTH!

Our battle cry is CLEAR---BRING THE ERRANT SENATE AND HOUSE POLITICIANS INTO LINE WITH THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE! LET"S GO!
    Title 8,U.S.C.§1324 prohibits alien smuggling,conspiracy,aiding and
    abetting!

Exactly ThomasMoore!!

Read it and believe it folks.

This is our moment.

It's time to seize our country and never let go of it again.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn