Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THe streets of San Francisco

I have to tell you the rage I feel, every time I walk the streets of San Francisco with its 50% immigrant population. And I see literally tens of thousands of native-born Americans citizens who are homeless and sleeping on the sidewalks. And I ALSO see tens of thousands of recently-arrived immigrants who are living in nice comfortable apartments. And I wonder: WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO OUR COUNTRY? HOW COULD WE HAVE LET THIS HAPPEN?

These homeless, native-born American citizens on the streets are the sons and daughters of fathers and forefathers who fought in wars to defend this great country, who worked like dogs to build America into one of the greatest countries the world has ever seen. ANd then you have these recent immigrants, who have contributed almost NOTHING to this country, and yet they're attaching themselves like parasites to the country WE built. You should see some of these people. The big immigrant scam in San Franscisco is all these CHinese immigrants who daisy-chain their elderly mothers and fathers into citizenships, and then these parasites spend the next 20 years living off Social Security checks, even though they contirubuted NOTHING to the system!

This is the kind of thing that makes you want to scream. The illegal lobby likes to talk about how immigration is such a good thing. Sounds like it is an unmitigated disaster for SF!
    When we gonna wake up?

streets of san francisco

They are parasites. I have known many people that have had unfortunate circumstances happen to them, and they have been literally left homeless and without food. These Mexicans know 'where to find the freebies' and how to use our generous system to get as many benefits they can get. Sometimes, illegals with new babies, get more money per month in benefits, than a retired school teacher gets after working 30 years. These people make me sick, because my tax dollars are paying for all their crap! I'm going to take a deep breadth now, before I scream.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Help me out here.....

Do you mean illegal immigrants, or all immigrants?

Yeah, I'm being a pain...
    "Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin

Hi Rarius. My comments might be off the track of this site, but I was referring to both legal and illegal immigrants. Of which I have nothing against either except: LETS FIND HOMES FOR THE MILLIONS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO ARE ALREADY HOMELESS BEFORE WE KEEP LETTING MILLIONS OF FOREIGNERS MAKE THEIR HOMES HERE.

'Scuse me for asking but isn't San Fran one of the, if not the, most expensive cities in America to live in?

Wasn't that what the last poll said?

I'm sure it is. But it wasn't that way when I first moved there 30 years ago. In fact, I was renting out a room for $17 a week! (And you could even find cheaper rooms than that; there were some joints on Broadway in Carol Doda-land where you could rent out rooms for $13 a week....though they were the kind of rooms that often get rented out by the HOUR, if you get my drift). Housing was still cheap and plentiful in San Francisco, and in the entire Bay Area, just 30 years ago. Nowadays, you're lucky if you can find four-walls-and-a-bed for less than $1,000 a month, if you can even FIND a place. Which begs the question: Where did all the housing disappear to? Well, it didn't disappear into a black hole in space. It got gobbled up by the relentless MILLIONS of immigrants -- both legal and illegal -- who are flooding into the state, as well as making babies at astounding rates, all of whom also need housing. Ask yourself, what creates the pricing of EVERYTHING in this world? Well, supply-and-demand. We now have a relentless demand for new housing (thanks to the endless immigant hordes) as well as an-ever dwindling supply. Which translates into sky-rocketing rents.

And yet nobody seems to see this. And I still don't understand why. Is there something I'm missing here? I've read ENDLESS articles over the last 30 years with their explanations for our housing shortage/homeless crisis, and almost NONE of them factor in the obvious factor: the Mass Immigration factor.

LETS FIND HOMES FOR THE MILLIONS OF AMERICAN CITIZENS WHO ARE ALREADY HOMELESS BEFORE WE KEEP LETTING MILLIONS OF FOREIGNERS MAKE THEIR HOMES HERE.

Who...truely, can argue with the above logic?

Who...truely, can argue with the above logic?
    Only someone who is illogical -- or an elected official!!
    Yuk, Yuk!! :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P