Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Strong Letter to My US Senator

Today, I tried to encapsulate everything that bothers me about the way the amnesty agenda is being handled and faxed it to my Senator. I hope it will help other start a letter to their Senators as well. The letter is below:

Dear Senator XXX,

I am as disgusted by the way that the debate on amnesty is being handled, as I am by the idea of amnesty itself. If members of the Senate have to sneak, hide, backroom negotiate and scheme to get a bill snuck through it should not be considered. The citizens of this country are being treated with total contempt on this issue.

Knowing that President Bush, Senator Reid, Senator Kennedy, Senator Graham and others are hell bent on shoving amnesty down the throats of American Citizens whether we like it or not, absolutely sickens me. They work under the cover of darkness, behind closed doors, plotting how to push through their agenda. They say to the American people, if you don't want amnesty, too bad, we'll simply exploit the system to force it on you! And if you oppose, they call you a bigot and a racist. How dare they?!

Confidence in the Federal Government is at the lowest point I can remember in my lifetime. I can promise you, I am not alone. Everyone I know, without exaggeration, feels like we have lost control of our own government.

When did the Senate decide that the majority should have no voice on issues critical to our country? Every credible poll shows that the citizens of the United States are opposed to amnesty. Yet, it seems that many in the Senate have decided that amnesty will be forced upon us as if we live in a dictatorship.

I am dumbfounded that this debate is still alive. Just last week, the news broke that 3 illegal aliens were plotting to harm our military men and women. Have our leaders lost the will to protect us? How many more terrorists are among us, who have come to this country illegally?

Amnesty rewards law breakers, undermines our immigration laws, spits on legal immigrants and puts an undue burden on taxpayers.

As a member of the US Senate, you are a member of a representative government body. All we are asking is that you represent us, the majority.

If you choose to back anything that even smells like amnesty, you are risking your position in the US Senate. We WILL vote you out of your position, as well as any other Senators who back amnesty. For all of the good you have done as a Senator, it would be a shame to flush it all away by thumbing your nose at your constituents.

Please don't underestimate how passionately the majority feels about this issue. Do the right thing, oppose amnesty.

Sincerely,
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

That is excellent! Well done!
    "Calling an illegal alien an undocumented immigrant is like calling a burglar an uninvited house guest."

Please feel free to use any or all parts of the letter. I will be e-mailing it through the Congressional e-mail system as well.
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

jecg_97030 Well said!!!

I think I'll edit a bit for MY lawbreakers, and add that Title 1 Section 113, endorses, IMO, the NAU, and thus, anyone voting for it is a traitor, as the NAU would cause the loss of our sovereignty as a nation, as its courts would supercede ours, including the Supreme Court.

Thanks again!!!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Quote Originally Posted by jecg_97030
    Please feel free to use any or all parts of the letter. I will be e-mailing it through the Congressional e-mail system as well.
    That was great jecg, I think i'll sent it to Craig the traitor tomorrow!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I love it

I am sending one tooo.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Very well written.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

April
    Great Job!

Wow, that is a wonderful letter! Thank you.
    To stand in silence when they should be protesting makes cowards out of men. Abraham Lincoln

Jecg_97030, THAT is a winner. God Bless you and thank you for taking the time to write it and send it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast