Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A STRONG Word...

Treason: Loosely, the betrayal of any TRUST or CONFIDENCE.
    A strong word with a simple meaning. In order to PROVE a treasonous act was committed, you only need 2 witnesses.
    I've printed out the list of people who voted yes towards this Immigration Bill, and I think we have more than 2 AMERICANS in each State who witnessed this.
    IF ANY OTHER NATION had 20 MILLION people enter its borders UNINVITED....They would consider it an INVASION!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Even FRANCE is saying NOOOO to their illegal immigrant population!! BUSH don't you get it yet??
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Re: A STRONG Word...

Hi PatriotofPast,
    Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Treason
    The "T" word!!! Gasp! How could you use that word?

The mainstream press wouldn't! That word is reserved for only the highest
    level traitors, like John Walker! How could you? The ACLU will shut us down!!!
    The MS-13 will track us down! Such disrespect for our "esteemed" leaders!

Well, PatriotofPast, while we're all in this together, guess I might as well
    add to the definition before the ACLU arrives.

Giving aid and comfort to the enemy!

What the hell, PatriotofPast, lemme throw some gas on the fire....

"Aid and comfort to the enemy" - Mexico, India, and Communist China!!!

Been nice posting to this ALIPAC website; there should be a knocking on my door pretty soon.

Coto

What part of "We don't owe our jobs to India" are you unable to understand, Senator?

You noticed that NONE of the senators, yesterday on CSpan, in the pre-cloture vote discussion, mentioned the 'Reconquista' movement, the ~30% of our prison beds, that are made up of illegal aliens. THINK OF THIS COST, alone, to our nation! Remember, we also have to pay the lawyers and other court costs for them ! Much less, the other social service overuse by illegal aliens. Or how about the closing through bankruptcy of AMERICAN hospitals in the SW, because of the cost of caring for illegal aliens, who do not pay for services. They KNOW they cannot be turned away, by law. So now, all the AMERICANS and LEGAL immigrants in those areas, must go further for emergency care. etc.

ALIPAC archives contain reports, articles, etc. re murder, DUI's, rapes, theft, fraudulent ID's, etc....do some searching today, if you're new to this issue.

NEWBIES and readers... PLEASE learn this info. It's the truth, and flies in the face of the fluff the OBL crowd tries to put across. American's are very kind-hearted, but there has to be a limit...a boundry we do not cross.

Boundry...Border...hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

How about ENFORCING CURRENT LAWS?

Senator Sessions DID mention the gang member situation. But it's much bigger than that.

TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Curious...Great Post!
    What do you think our wonderful Govt. would do if ALL AMERICANS refused to pay taxes?
    Did not President Bush demand that be DROPPED from the Immigration Bill?
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by alisab
    Even FRANCE is saying NOOOO to their illegal immigrant population!! BUSH don't you get it yet??

Now remember he was a "C" student so it will take him a little OK a LOT longer.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt