Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Student's And Adults Fighting in Dallas

Pro-Illegal immigration students and adults are using the media to fuel a fight that stems from sundays march. The student leader that organized the first protest with 2,000 students a few weeks ago is outraged over the adults taking control of the situation he said "it's like they want us to do the hardwork and once it's done take over and take the spotlight... I think they are in it for the attention, not for the cause"

The Dallas president of LULAC said "these kids barely know how to crawl.... this city has seen what happens when kids are unsupervised.....sunday was a good peaceful protest and shows how the adults can keep the kids under control"

Looks like they might tear themselves apart down here.

Good! Students shouldn't be protesting anything at all. And neither should illegal aliens. Neither have the right to vote (except those few kids thet haven't graduated yet but they are over 1 and therefore they should have no say in the government of this country.

And those adults who dragged their kids to protests where there is the potential for violence at any given moment don't look too smart to me either!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am using my MySpace.com profile to add teenagers in the area, they get mad and hurl insults at me, then I begin to explain what is happening. Most of them are surprised at my calmness and listen, many have told me what this 'student leader' is spreading down here and it's all lies. For instance he is mixing up Asylum and Amnesty and other things.

I find it comforting to know that I have had the opportunity to talk to about 60 high school age kids so far and show them the facts.

great job!

I think the young people don't have a clue why they were marching. One picture I saw in the paper had a teenage girl holding a sign that actually said "support legalization 4 Mexicans". First of all the last time I checked Mexicans were not illegal. Second, do the Mexicans have a clue that if the bill passes that it would include illegals from ALL countries?

no most students believe it's all about mexico. There are a few who are very smart about the issue and just have a few things twisted (amnesty vs. asylum for instance) one girl asked "why does the whole world get asylum but not mexicans" and I told her that asylum was for those who live under tyranny and Mexico is a democracy giving their people the power to change the government at anytime.

dragons5, outstanding! I wish I had your patience.

I go into the chat rooms for amusement lately and put in William's definitions of Racists line by line. Some strike up conversations as a result. And I've learned a lot about the war in Iraq that I didn't know in exchange for my efforts. Today, I put up the
    DAY WITHOUT AMREICANS dates and links to the information as well as the APRIL BOYCOTT of POULTRY information and a link to DcSA's boycott sticky.

I entertain myself that way. But I don't have the patience to argue with kids most days.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dragon5, that is cool that you can do that. Because they aren't being taught the truth. More effort is being spent on being tolerant and politically correct. Many times they can't even discuss politically hot topics in college, for fear of being called racist or some other thing. And they make them feel like there's something wrong with them if they don't see things in the way they want them to.