Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Suggestion …....very short

Suggestion …
    When I read a post and it has a link on it to another site
    Such as an pro illegal immigration or what have you site
    And I see a place to leave a comment I do leave a comment
    So many times I have clicked on a link on a post in this group and taken
    To a site with a place to leave feedback or a comment and I do not see feedback or any comments – I just think it would be good to voice our opinion
    In more places

I don't for two reasons;

1) I usually end up being banned and can no longer read what these people are up to.

2) We do not appreciate trolls disrupting our site. I feel as long as I am against that here, I have little to no right to disrupt theirs.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You have a very good point- and I know you do your part .
    I am not saying we have to leave our /www.alipac.us behind on the board we post to we could leave a differant yahoo name - I see where you are comming from and your right we do not need troll to follow us back here. - but I have been out spoken all my life . and there have been many time I have spoken to soon that is one reson I have http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lulac_/ I feel that if we can take or make them drop there flag it may be a very big victory - no one really needs to join this group but I think if I post the link some may go to it and read
    and its like planting a seed I hope it grows so that one day the law may tell them that they have to take there flag down - and if they had to it would send a message to the pro illegal that they have lost there fight.