Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

suggestion for bush

Howdy Folks!

In light of current events, I offer our pres my sympathies, no one can get away with "it" FOREVER!!!

So in light of his bums rush drunken policies, I offer the the real thing , and it 'aint COKE, well, then again maybe it could be.

cheers glenn

http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:f ... pecial.JPG

My suggestion to Bush is to pack up and head for Texas now if they'll still have him
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

con

The man is from connecticut, that where he should go home to. Blue blood frat boy that he is, of tory stock, and ya' all wonder why he keeps doin us in the dirt. g

My suggestion to Bush would be to resign immediately.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Mine would be for him to put his plastic thinking cap on.
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

OK get rid of Bush....but, who takes over that could do better? OK People will be so fed up with Bush they put Hilary in and the DEMS take control of the House and Senate..........then, La Raza, Maldef, Carecen and those other Hispanic groups WHO ARE ALMOST ALL LEFTIST dems will be crying for an even worse type amnesty than Bush is proposing....that is why, as far as immigration goes,
    this is frustrating because as much as you dislike Bush the DEMS would be even worse. Neither parties leadership wants to plug the hole on the border which is exactly what needs to be done....The American people want this stopped NOW but our rich politicos both D's and R's will not act! Clinton did nothing! See my point?

When the anti-immigrant section of the Republican party cannot get anything doNe then where are we?

IF THE ARMY IS NOT PUT ON THAT BORDER IN FORCE now THAN EXPECT ANOTHER 30 TO 50 MILLION LATIN IMMIGRANTS HERE IN THE NEXT 20 to 40 YEARS............................................. .

ummm....

Jacksmith, you are kidding, right?

A somnambulistic stinkbug could do a better job.

At least on the issue of foreign policy ANYONE, either party would re-instate some respect in the international community. If you travel or have family in rational,modern overseas countries bush is a laughing stock. So are we for tolerating it.

How about Tom? It really doesn't matter cause bozo is gone no matter what, the sooner the better, we then get someone(anyone) willing to at least HEAR the American people.

Then we cycle that one through until we get what we need. This is supposed to be what republican democracy is all about.

What goes on now is fear of an unknown and blind following. cheers glenn

Ah! The truth will out. I knew it was only a matter of time before the IDIOT we call "President" slipped up and showed his true colors. I'm glad to see that the American people are finally waking up to what he has done and continues to do to our country.

I thought I would THROW UP when I heard his little illegal immigration speech the other day. What a bunch of MALARKEY. Does he REALLY believe that the American people are so STUPID that we would believe that he has had an epiphany and suddenly thinks all illegals should be deported??? Surely, he is INSANE.

I never thought I would live to say this but, given the choice between Bush or ANY OF BUSH's CRONIES and Hillary, I would have to say I would be FORCED to vote for Hillary. Boy--THAT was hard to even SAY! But, it is the truth. I am so sick of lies, deceptions, secretiveness, arrogance, and his holier-than-thou attitude that I would vote for the devil himself before I voted for Bush again. I hope they indict Rove, Libby and Cheney for that matter.

AND, this was the administration that was going to bring honesty and truthfulness back to the White House! WHAT A JOKE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton