Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ConcernedVeteran:

GO FOR IT! If I didn't have a school aged child, I would try myself. Perhaps that is what I will do for "retirement" when he heads off to college! Keep us posted on your efforts and you might want to look up this kid in PA who just won the seat in the House. He's all over the internt....that is how he got elected. Ask him what his strategy was, how he did it, what worked, what didn't, pitfalls....in other words, don't reinvent the wheel.

running for office

Kurt,

Great for you!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

They re-elected Nagin because they like the welfare status quo. A good many of those NO people have no intention of working. This is life in the big EASY.

They believe Nagin's crap about how they are "owed" more by taxpayers>

They are hoping for a new house to replace the one that got flooded in the nick of time (before it fell down).

They don't see that this guy is selling them out for votes. He is so unqualified to ba mayor of a city that is prime for yet another disaster. The wealthy blacks of NO don't give a damn about anyone but themselves. AFter the corrupt whites were replaced with corrupt blacks, New Orleans economy is eeven worse. WE see this in
    Atlanta.
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12