Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SunTrust Bank Outsourcing to Mexico

Any SunTrust customers out there? You may be dismayed to know (as I was and I let them know about it) that if you call the toll-free customer service number you're likely to reach a customer service representative in Mexico. Especially if it's after 8:00 p.m. or over the weekend.

I complained to my branch because I couldn't understand the person and when I asked where he was physically located, he said Mexico. I was terribly upset to know that my private information is now available to someone in another country.

The branch said, "Well, like most businesses, we are outsourcing our calling centers now." I told him I had checked with several other banks and that is not the case. Other local banks I've contacted do NOT outsource their calls out of the general area of Southeastern United States.

Call your SunTrust bank and complain!
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

complaining goes nowhere. CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS!
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Quote Originally Posted by 93camaro
    complaining goes nowhere. CLOSE YOUR ACCOUNTS!
    Ditto
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Be very very careful

Thank you so much American Companies. I guess we are good enough to
    give our business to but not good enough to employ. Let them turn their dollars into pesos and tell them get your business from the Mexican People.There are just some business outsourcing that I definitely am wary of.
    Be very very careful giving your personal data to this company. They possibly could sell your personal data quicker than you can say.Give me your social security number just for our records of course.
    I just got on a phone last night and had to call a mobile phone customer service to reactivate my phone. The gentleman was most definitely Spanish speaking which really didn't bother me as long as I could understand him. Which there were a few spots I had to have him repeat something. All was fine up until he asked me for my mothers maiden name. I told him He better pick something else because I was not going to give him information that was that personal.
    I had been asked at the social security office that question just to assure them I was who I said I was. Be very very careful. Finally he said who is your favorite singer. I told him that was fine then we finished our business and we ended our call.You might want to take your money out and close your account.
    They will only understand one thing and It is called MONEY. Use your power of the purse and tell them why you are closing your account just like we did Bank of America. I wouldn't trust another country with my personal information, especially my bank account.This is only my personal opinion but felt a need to convey this to you.

Oh, I AM closing all five of my accounts there, and every association I have at that bank. But first I'm doing my research on other banks to choose from and making sure they don't oursource. It's a pain to move to a different bank, but I have no intention on staying with SunTrust any longer.

Complaining first, then closing accounts.
    ANQ
    "If our nation is ever taken over, it will be taken over from within."
    -- James Madison

WE know you don't want B of A. Check with smaller independent banks. We have one up here that is very conservative, will not outsource and will not accept matricular cards.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It is beginning to seem that no bank, even the local ones, are safe these days, with many of the smaller banks making no-doc adjustable loans and contributed to the foreclosure problem. And a few of the large and small banks have given the illegals the dream of home ownership, for no other reason than to show a continuing growing profit to stockholders, or in some cases, just pure greed.
    Actually, I am not surprised, as perhaps SunTrust is outsourcing this work to cut costs that were created by their stupidity in the first place. It is not about the customers anymore, it is about the investors: the stock and bond holders.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn