Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY on FOX - FOX - FOX - FOX -FOX - FOX

SUPER BOWL SUNDAY on FOX - FOX - FOX - FOX -FOX - FOX

Don't you just love it ?

I only wanna see O'reilys interview with Obama. Never liked sports. I was one of those smart geeks who saw sports as just destroying the IQ of the country through the push of sports vs knowledge.

Pretty retarded we could have a scientist find a cure for aids tomarrow, solve the worlds food and energy issues, and even create world peace. But people will still idolize that sports star as if he/she is a thousand times better.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    I only wanna see O'reilys interview with Obama. Never liked sports. I was one of those smart geeks who saw sports as just destroying the IQ of the country through the push of sports vs knowledge.

Pretty retarded we could have a scientist find a cure for aids tomarrow, solve the worlds food and energy issues, and even create world peace. But people will still idolize that sports star as if he/she is a thousand times better.
    I'm the biggest science geek you will find , Yet I don't think spending a couple hours watching a sporting event is earth shattering.

Most years my team doesn't make it , they didn't this year , but one of my "backup" teams did this year

Yes , I will watch the O'Reilly interview and yes I will watch the game , eat a ton of chicken wings and drink some beer.

I just spent 6 days at the day job and 7 at the home business , I think I can take a couple hours off.

September 28, 2010, 4:12 pm

Obama Says Fox News Promotes ‘Destructive’ Viewpoint

By BRIAN STELTER

In his sharpest critique yet of the nation’s highest-rated cable news channel, President Obama said in an interview with Rolling Stone magazine that Fox News promoted a point of view that was “destructiveâ€

Fox is only destructive to Obama's agenda as like Obama said, his views are opposite of Fox just like Obama's views are far to Liberal for 85% of Americans.