Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

He made that same statement twice yesterday on CNN, can't remember which show, but could not believe it when I heard him again last night. Made me think maybe he is a Bush Plant to make it sound like we are all crazy, who believe in the NAU.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION!!!! 11/29
    HELP STOP "NORTH CAROLINA COMMUNITY COLLEGES" FROM ADMITTING ILLEGALS !!(This could come to your community college next)
    WATCH VIDEO!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zxJZBecp_0
    ACTION THREAD( CONTACT INFORMATION)
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-92278.html
    WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT ALIPAC Please Contribute!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

LNR

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Made me think maybe he is a Bush Plant to make it sound like we are all crazy, who believe in the NAU.
    That's the point! If they can discredit you, they can marginalize you. It doesn't have to be true, they don't have to prove it, they merely have to say it and the damage is done. End of problem: we're now shoved into the corner and forgotten.
    If we don't call these people out for this s**t, and MAKE them apologize and state the FACTS, we'll lose this country to them.
    This YELLOW JOURNALISM is getting SO out of hand it's now become really scarey!
    Jump on this folks! Call him out! We have to get these people to tell the truth and stop name calling and/or sneering at people they want to discredit.
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

Quote Originally Posted by LNR
    Made me think maybe he is a Bush Plant to make it sound like we are all crazy, who believe in the NAU.
    That's the point! If they can discredit you, they can marginalize you. It doesn't have to be true, they don't have to prove it, they merely have to say it and the damage is done. End of problem: we're now shoved into the corner and forgotten.
    If we don't call these people out for this s**t, and MAKE them apologize and state the FACTS, we'll lose this country to them.
    Jump on this folks! Call him out! We have to get these people to tell the truth and stop name calling and/or sneering at people they want to discredit.
    I completely agree with you !! Everybody should contact CNN, it is their station and they need to make it right!! He so much as called Paul a liar and crazy!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

These tactics have worked for illegal immigration.

For 25 years, it didn't exist - according to the media and the politicians.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is something I never do, but it's so fitting here. These are the last two paragraphs from tomorrows blog which I wrote this morning and the webmaster will be uploading later today.

http://www.oldworldorder.org/WordPress/

The Republicans and the media have turned their backs on Ron Paul as well. But there is one factor which they neglected to account for. This is the age of the internet. Network media at your finger tips. The truth is out there, people just need the initiative to seek it out and share it. And the new generation of Americans about to take the reigns are fed up with business as usual government, and guess what folks… they are the driving force behind this internet sensation. They will not be stifled, they will not be ignored, and they will not play stupid. This election will be quite decisive in molding much of the world they inherit from us. The generation who was lied to, cheated on, and robbed by global corporate leaders running our government and media. They screwed up by not regulating and gaining control of the internet before this election. It’s not that they hadn’t tried, but that they bit off more than they could chew in the end game which is upon us as a nation right now.

In last nights Republican debate, a You -Tube question was addressed to Ron Paul. It asked something to the effect of “Since you know that your party doesn’t consider you elect able, will you run as an independent?â€

Very good "BadLarry"!!!

Re: Super Highway is a "figment of Paul's imagination&q

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    http://www.jeffreytoobin.com/

http://www.newsarmy.com/?p=7 Toobin with CNN says the super highway from Mexico to Canada is a figment of Ron Paul's imagination.

How about setting this yellow journalist straight?
    TOOBIN IS PLAYING IGNORANT. I'll be happy to send him a message!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LNR
    I completely agree with you !! Everybody should contact CNN, it is their station and they need to make it right!! He so much as called Paul a liar and crazy!!
    I couldn't agree more! Anyone with a penchant for the truth; can research NAU and find a plethora of credible sources. These blatant lies must be stopped.

Those who consider this a mere conspiracy theory, have either not done their homework, or are in collusion with those who wish to conceal the truth.

Kudos, badlarry!

Super Highway....

Has anyone else emailed Jeffery Toobin's website, and, if so, did you receive any confirmation that your email was registered/received?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Super Highway....

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Has anyone else emailed Jeffery Toobin's website, and, if so, did you receive any confirmation that your email was registered/received?
    I did not receive a comfirmation, but will post if I do!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast