Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will call!

Me, too.

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    I am on it like fly on stink

By the way; Disbar Johnny Sutton
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Because although of HISPANIC heritage, Ramos and Compean are AMERICANS FIRST! Ramos's father-in-law, Mr. Joe Loya, told me that while he is of Hispanic extraction, he is an AMERICAN first! His noble and patriotic self-assessment moved me to reply with deep respect and gratitude, "Mr. Loya, you just made ME prouder than EVER to BE an AMERICAN!"

Exactly Thats how all Americans should feel, no matter of heritage
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

Re: SUPPORT 2ND CONGRESSIONAL HEARING for RAMOS and COMPEAN!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Dear fellow American patriots: A SECOND Congressional Hearing for Ramos and Compean is scheduled for the first week in December 2007 at the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals in New Orleans. It is understood that their prosecutor, US Attorney Johnny Sutton, MUST testify at THIS hearing or ELSE!

DID you notice that this hearing is at the 5th Curcuit Appeals Court.
    meaning this is their appeal hearing, its too bad that a bunch of us couldnt show up and speak on behalf of these two.

Sutton is going to be there to do his best to keep them in jail.

Let them go now ! This is illegal in itself. Not to mention they are being tormented in jail .

Since last July, I have been publicly protesting for Ramos and Compean (and did the same for Gilmer Hernandez until his release last month). I outline the travesty for concerned Americans and foreign residents and give out info cards on the case. I also give out info cards at church, at the big downtown Dallas public library, on the streets, on the buses, and elsewhere. (sometimes my Brazilian friend joins my protests, and she gives out info cards, too.) I have told a few newspeople that the Ramos-Compean case is SO totally TAINTED, the ONLY right AND proper thing to do with it is to THROW it OUT of COURT! (a few folks have derided me for defending "a couple of DIRTY cops," but DEEP in my heart the good Lord REASSURES me that Ramos and Compean are GOOD men. Furthermore, the VAST majority of reactions to my protests have been FAVORABLE! And what a REAL blessing THAT is!)

I will call .

working4change
    I will call today also

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12