Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Surprise! Bush still popular on stump

Surprise! Bush still popular on stump
    By: Mike Allen
    Nov 16, 2007 12:02 PM EST

Despite voter unhappiness about the Iraq war, President Bush remains popular enough with Republicans that he has raised more money for the party this year than he had at the same point in the last election cycle.

His party’s presidential candidates do little to embrace the president, although they generally support his policies and have proposed few reversals. And this year’s crop of GOP congressional candidates is unlikely to say much about him. Indeed, the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee plans to make “Bush rubber stampâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHAT A LOAD OF HORSE POOP!

Remember when the RNC last called you and asked for $$$$$

I'll bet you said

"I'll give you $$ when you secure the borders and not a dime unitl it is done"

The RNC has been loooooooosing $$$$$$ big time, and Senior Bushie has not done anyting to improve the Republicans!

That is why I switched to Indep.!

No Kool Aid for me!

Ken
    Ken Dreger

I don't doubt the money people who supported Pres Bush to begin with still support him. He is still doing exactly what they want and they want to give money to try to get more in office to do their bidding.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most of this work is done out of public sight: Of those 29, 21 have been closed to press coverage. Ten of the 29 were in the Washington area and the rest were out of town, according to Knoller.
    Closed to the press only because of who he takes money from and what he promises them.

He is "still popular with Republicans" only because SO many have bailed from the party at this point.

He makes Nixon look like canonization material.
    I don't care who you are, how you got here, what color you are, what language/dialect you speak... If you didn't get here legally then you don't belong here. Period.