Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Surprise! Media finally wake up to Knockout Game

World Net Daily
    Colin Flaherty
    11/20/2013

Surprise! Media finally wake up to Knockout Game

'It's only new if you have been aggressively ignoring the epidemic of black mob violence'

A black mob in Philadelphia, Pa.

(Editor’s note: Colin Flaherty has done more reporting than any other journalist on what appears to be a nationwide trend of skyrocketing black-on-white crime, violence and abuse. WND features these reports to counterbalance the virtual blackout by the rest of the media due to their concerns that reporting such incidents would be inflammatory or even racist. WND considers it racist not to report racial abuse solely because of the skin color of the perpetrators or victims.) Videos linked or embedded may contain foul language and violence.

Ever so slowly, reporters are starting to figure out a version of black mob violence called the Knockout Game.

The first chip in the wall fell in New York, where Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said last week that Orthodox Jews in Crown Heights were the victims of eight episodes of mob violence and vandalism.

He did not see a pattern.

But the New York Post did, reporting: “The way the game is played, one of a number of young blacks decides to show that he can knock down some stranger on the streets, preferably with one punch, as they pass by. Often, some other member of the group records the event so that a video of that ‘achievement’ is put on the Internet to be celebrated.”

The violence, caught on video, was so egregious even the CBS affiliate in New York had trouble ignoring it. The station reported that Rabbi Yaacov Behrman said “he believes the assaults are part of a disturbing game by some African-American teens.”

The same station, however, reported on the Knockout Game in Hoboken just a few days before without mentioning the central organizing feature of the violence: The race of the perpetrators.

In Washington, D.C., the CBS affiliate reported this week that at least two people were recent victims of the Knockout Game. But the station got it wrong on two counts. One was of omission: It did not mention that everyone involved in committing the Knockout Game is black.

The station also did not report that white and Asian people throughout the district are subject to frequent black mob violence on bike trails, on mass transit, in entertainment districts, in “gay” neighborhoods and just about everywhere else, as documented in “White Girl Bleed a Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore it.”

Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime – and get links to videos providing the proof – in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”

The other error is of commission: They called it “new.”

WND, however, has documented hundreds of examples of the Knockout Game around the country over the last two years. They include several stories from Washington.

“It’s only new if you have been aggressively ignoring the epidemic of black mob violence around the country,” said Sherry Godfrey, of Springfield, Mo. “But it happened to my son and I had no idea it was happening around the country until I researched it and found the book “White Girl Bleed a Lot.”

For reporters willing to look, hundreds of examples are easy to find – though more often the perpetrators are identified as “unruly teens” or “rambunctious” rather than creators of racial violence and mayhem.

A smattering:

In Hoboken, three black people punched a homeless person in September. He died. Not too much different from an earlier episode in Syracuse, where a black mob killed Michael Daniels in May.

In August in Lansing, several black people tried to play the Knockout Game with a twist: They used a taser. It misfired. The victim’s gun did not. He wounded his attacker but stopped firing after the Knockout Artist begged for mercy.

In January, several members of the University of Alabama national championship football team attacked two students in what many call the Knockout Game.

At the University of Illinois in Champaign, the game has a different name: Polar Bear Hunting. But with dozens of examples, including a local TV reporter, the black mobs play by the same rules: Find a defenseless white or Asian person, and punch them in the face until your arms are tired. Or they are knocked out. Or dead.

In Chicago last year, two black people killed a Mexican immigrant and grandfather as he was collecting cans in a downtown alley. The local press had trouble talking about the race of the perpetrators, but Mexican national news did not: Top 100 Black Mob Violence Videos #87: Spanish edition.

CNN however, was eager to report that the families of the black people arrested and later convicted of the crime after posting it on Facebook were good boys who were just playing a “prank that got out of hand.”

In St. Cloud, Minn., a car full of black people came upon a college student in an alley walking two girls home from the library. The car screeched to a stop, one man got out and hit 20-year old Colton Gleason in the face. He died. His attacker was convicted earlier this year after the jury rejected his defense that Colton and the two female college students he was walking home actually hit their car.

In March of this year, six black people were convicted in the stabbing death of Matthew Chew in New London, Conn. The headline tells the story: 25-year-old victim loses Knockout Game.

In Pittsburgh last year, several black people were caught on video punching a teacher in the face as they passed each other in an alley. That happened twice: Earlier that year, another teacher was almost killed as he slipped and fell in traffic while fleeing the Knockout Game, on video.

Last year in Meriden, Conn., DeAndre Felton and his 10 of his friends thought they found an easy mark for a bit of the old Knockout Game. They chose the wrong guy: He pulled a knife and killed DeAndre and wounded one other attacker. The attackers’ parents said their children were innocent, just like Trayvon Martin in Florida.

In St. Louis earlier this year, a black person was sentenced to life for the Knockout Game death of a 72-year old Vietnamese immigrant.

In St. Louis alone, a judge said one person was responsible for 300 episodes of the Knockout Game.

In Oklahoma earlier this year, an accused killer of the Australian college student Chris Lane tweeted that he was “playing golf” and hitting “woods” prior to the murder earlier this month. Woods is short for “peckerwoods:” White people. The Knockout Game.

He said he did that five times since the acquittal of George Zimmerman for the death of Trayvon Martin.

Anyone looking at the hundreds and hundreds of examples – many on video – knows this: The victims can be white. Or Asian. Or women. Or homosexual. But this much they have in common: All of attackers in the Knockout Game are black.

A St. Louis writer, activist and boxing coach talks about the Knockout Game in his video blog. He says police ignore many Knockout Game assaults because they make the city look bad.The perpetrators are black and the victims are not, he says. But the boxing coach knows why:
    Most of the people who get beat up are vegans, gays, artists, non-violent types. Many are kids from the suburbs or recent immigrants. People who are not prepared to defend themselves. There are white neighborhoods – blue collar, middle class neighborhoods – where these folks will not go because they know that people there are willing to defend themselves.

On Monday, April 23, 2012, an elderly lady was attacked by a group of teenagers at the bus stop on Grand and Page. There has been no media coverage of this event. I have met several victims and the story is always the same going back to 2005.

Finally, this week, it all got to be too much for Greta Van Susteren of Fox News. She did an “off the record” commentary in which she talked about “young African American teenagers viciously and gratuitously attacking a random victim – a teacher – in Pittsburgh, Pa.”

Greta gets points for identifying the attackers, but the victim was not random: He was white.

Greta continued with her description of the Knockout Game, then her commentary took a strange twist: She appealed to Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton for help in stopping this racial violence.

She totally ignored the role Sharpton had in encouraging racial violence when in 1991 he was involved in three days of black mob violence directed at Jews in Crown Heights.

“I beg of Rev. Jesse Jackson, Rev. Al Sharpton and even President Obama to step up right now and speak out,” said Van Susteren.

Maybe they can have a beer summit.

Related commentary:
    “Glossing over black thugs’ ‘game’” by Thomas Sowell
    Black mobs routinely terrorize cities across the country, but the media and government are silent. Read the detailed account of rampant racial crime – and get links to videos providing the proof – in “White Girl Bleed A Lot: The Return of Racial Violence to America and How the Media Ignore It.”
    See a trailer for “White Girl Bleed a Lot”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2013/11/surprise-...pIPLwaDkgHB.99

Last edited by imblest; 11-20-2013 at 10:39 AM.
    Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

INTENDED KNOCKOUT GAME VICTIM SHOOTS BACK

Started by Newmexican, 08-28-2013 07:27 AM

Representative Meng Is Mugged on Capitol Hill

New York Times - ‎34 minutes ago‎
    Representative Grace Meng was robbed this week in Washington by a person who hit her in the back of the head and stole her purse as she fell, her office said on Wednesday.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The MSM's unabashed racial censorship

The MSM's unabashed racial censorship

A few years later, more newspapers started admitting the same thing – the Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, New York Times, the Associated Press and more. Even the creator of the TV show “COPS” admitted that the show intentionally distorts the racial makeup of criminal offenders. The show over-represents white suspects by throwing away half their footage of black suspects.
    Exclusive: Kyle Rogers spotlights ongoing decisions to nix race when perp is black

by Kyle Rogers

For a long time I have been writing about the censorship of black crime by our so-called “mainstream media.” I was way ahead of the curve, as now major media outlets are finally talking about the issue. I have nothing but praise for WND for its role in turning the tide against media censorship.

There has been a longtime unwritten rule in the media. Black crime, especially black-on-white crime, must be downplayed. This has resulted in the rampant censorship of the race of perpetrators. What is most troubling is when media outlets censor information about dangerous at-large suspects to hide the fact that the suspect is black. Political correctness has taken first priority instead of public safety.

It used to be a complicated uphill battle to explain this censorship. In 2007, this became a lot easier. The website for the Los Angeles Times issued a public statement admitting that it was the newspapers’ policy to censor the race of crime perpetrators. Not only that, but the paper admitted that this censorship was widely practiced in the media:

“Racial information was once routinely included in news stories about crimes, but in recent decades, newspapers and other media outlets stopped mentioning suspects’ or victims’ race or ethnicity because of public criticism. Newspapers came to embrace the idea that such information is irrelevant to the reporting of crimes, and may unfairly stigmatize racial groups.” (Los Angeles Times, June 6, 2007)

A few years later, more newspapers started admitting the same thing – the Chicago Tribune, Washington Post, New York Times, the Associated Press and more. Even the creator of the TV show “COPS” admitted that the show intentionally distorts the racial makeup of criminal offenders. The show over-represents white suspects by throwing away half their footage of black suspects.

It is now at a point where I can simply call a media outlet, and there is about a 50 percent chance they will openly admit that they censor race. There does seem to be one section of the country where the media blatantly censor black crime, but still lie about it. Milwaukee, Minneapolis and St. Paul have seen many black-on-white mob attacks in the recent past. The media coverage is usually the same. Only a tiny blip with no details or pictures. Newspapers and TV news affiliates go out of their way to provide as little information as possible. Vicious attackers are described as “youths.” Innocent victims are just people “in the wrong place at the wrong time.”

When I call media outlets in these cities, they still put on a charade that there is no intentional censorship. Outside of Minnesota and Wisconsin, it seems to be freely admitted now.

Two outrageous statements stick in my mind. The first was when I called the Greenville, S.C., NBC news affiliate, WYFF. I was armed with two articles from its website. Both were about attempted burglaries, where the burglar fled the scene when spotted. One had a detailed description of the perp’s clothes, but no mention of race. The second had a detailed description of the perp’s clothes, but started with “a white male.”

The woman who answered the phone admitted right away that the WYFF staff actually holds meetings to decide which stories should be censored! She told me that she did not feel it was censorship, but “making a decision.”

The real shock, however, came when I called the Newark Star-Ledger. This paper is so far to the left that locals call it the “Red Star Ledger.” It is also one of the fastest-shrinking newspapers in the nation. Last May, the Red Hot Chili Peppers played at the Prudential Center in Newark. After the concert, a mob of thugs viciously attacked random pedestrians. At least five were injured, some of them badly. The police say that the attacks were not motivated by a desire to rob the victims, but a desire to cause injury. Police obtained video of some of the attacks and used it to make arrests. However, police refused to release the video.

The Star-Ledger censored all mention of race, even though the race of the suspects was listed in the police report. When I called the Star-Ledger, a young lady answered the phone. I asked her if it was the newspaper’s policy to censor the race of crime perpetrators. She said she would have to check with her superior. She came back and said that it was not an official policy, but in practice the paper does omit the race of crime perpetrators.

I asked to speak to crime reporter James Queally. Right away Queally told me that it was the newspapers’ official policy to censor race. He then admitted that the police report listed the race of the perpetrators, but he refused to tell me what it said. In the past, I have had other reporters admit they censored race, but would tell me the what race was listed in the police report over the phone.

Queally boldly insisted that it was his job to decide what information the public got to see and what should be censored. He also said he interviewed some of the victims, but refused to tell me what race they are. Queally, who is white, is a true believer in the dogma of political correctness. He apparenlty sees himself as a real-life “Ministry of Truth.”

A few days later, the “Red Star Ledger” published fake and easily debunked statistic claiming the Prudential Center was safe. A few days after that, gangbangers shot and killed a juvenile corrections officer across the street from the Prudential Center.

There is another major issue besides the censorship: The relentless agitation-propaganda coming from our media when it comes to race and crime. The constant hyping of radical left-wing groups. The treatment of outrageous and incendiary claims by professional race hustlers as real grievances. Constant racial agitation against white people. The vilification of police officers for doing their job.
    I see this constantly in my own daily paper. The Charleston Post & Courier (P&C), the second-largest newspaper in South Carolina, has become notorious for running racial agit-prop editorials as news. In fact, I have found that P&C “crime reporter” Glenn Smith appears to be more interested in vilifying the police than reporting crime. In 2006, Smith even received an award for co-writing an entire series of articles vilifying local law enforcement.

Recently, a North Charleston police officer shot himself. When fellow officers arrived, the wounded cop invented a fictional attacker. He said a man in black, with gloves on, attacked him from behind. Since the accident took place in an overwhelmingly black neighborhood, in a city that is half black, the first officer on the scene apparently assumed the assailant would be a black male.

The officer who shot himself has been suspended without pay and is facing criminal charges. However, that did not stop the P&C from running multiple editorials as “news items” to demonize the entire police force and incite racial animosity.

In fact, the paper ran an incendiary attack piece on the North Charleston police force on the front page of the July 15 Sunday edition. The piece was titled “Officer’s lie widened racial divide.” Glenn Smith contributed to the story. This front-page editorial hammers the allegation that the entire force engages in “racial bias,” all based on the fact that one individual 21-year-old police officer apparently assumed that if someone is attacked in a black neighborhood, in a city where a large majority of all violent crime is committed by black males, the attacker would be black.

Running left-wing political editorials as “news” is nothing out of the ordinary for the P&C. However, this front-page assault on the police wasn’t even the first racial-agitation piece the paper wrote about the incident.

The P&C first wrote about the incident on July 6, with no political editorializing. Then, on July 9, the paper ran a follow-up article to pump up the local NAACP. The article trumpets the NAACP’s demands for “sensitivity” training for the North Charleston Police Department.

The local North Charleston NAACP is then quoted as comparing the incident to the Susan Smith case. The Susan Smith case took place in upstate South Carolina in 1995 and has nothing whatsoever in common with the shooting. After running the July 9 pro-NAACP agitation piece, the paper had a July 12 follow-up piece repeating the alleged need for “sensitivity” training. As if three articles weren’t enough, the paper still felt the need to run a front-page editorial July 15 with their incendiary headline. The piece included almost no new factual information that the paper had not already reported.

If the racial divide has indeed widened, it is certainly not due to the North Charleston Police Department. It is due to the aggressive racial agitation by the P&C.

The reality is far different. The North Charleston Police Department has dramatically cut crime in the city. In 2006, North Charleston was listed as the seventh-most dangerous city in the United States. In 2007, it was ranked as the 10th. Black gang violence was the driving force. Since then, the city police have adopted aggressive new tactics that have dramatically reduced violent crime.
    By 2010, North Charleston was no longer ranked in the top 25. Crime also fell in 2011. North Charleston is now probably one of the safest cities in the nation with such a large black percentage of its population. There have been dramatic decreases in murders, rapes, robberies, assaults and auto thefts since the 2006 peak. The tactics of the North Charleston Police Department are now a model for the rest of the state.

Think of all the young black lives that are being saved now. I suppose the NAACP and the white leftists at the P&C prefer the good old days when black gangbangers in North Charleston could slaughter each other with much greater ease.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/the-msms-...ed-censorship/