Thread: Survivor-Yuma

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Survivor-Yuma

You know about John McCain saying Americans won't pick lettuce, even for $50 an hour. Of course we know they would. So I was thinking, this would make a good reality TV plot. Let's call it Survivor-Yuma.

Only native born US citizens are eligible. A group of five competes to see who can pick the most lettuce over one month. The winner gets paid $50 an hour for the month, at 10 hours a day, six days a week, that is $10,000. Second place gets $8.000, third $6,000 and so on.

I think I will pitch this idea to the Survivor series producer. Any comments?

I like the idea but you need to add more.

Manual labor in AZ just doesn't seem tough enough. Look at all the men and women in the military in Iraq and what they are doing in the heat while wearing body armor.

How about a Survivor - Mexico City, where Mexicans would gee, I don't know, try to live in Mexico!! They could revolt against their own corrupt goverment and elitist ruling class and protest for what they need to be a self sustaining country. They can gather in groups of a half a million and wave Mexican flags and chant in Spanish, demanding rights and benefits... oh wait, they're already doing that... HERE!!
    [b][i][size=117]"Leave like beaten rats. You old white people. It is your duty to die. Through love of having children, we are going to take over.â€

Quote Originally Posted by JohnB2012
    I like the idea but you need to add more.
    Manual labor in AZ just doesn't seem tough enough. Look at all the men and women in the military in Iraq and what they are doing in the heat while wearing body armor.
    OK, first they have to walk 30 miles through the desert carrying all their food and water. If they make it they are rewarded with a free full medical exam, food stamps, and subsidized housing. Make them wait in line at the county welfare offices to get it.

All of them have to live in one subsidized housing unit, and only eat what they can get with food stamps.

To get to work they have to ride a bike. The producers will give them $100 to buy the best bike they can. For bonus points/money they should have a bike race out to the field.

Is this hard enought yet?

I like it.. but don't pitch it to survivor.. CBS will never air it. instead come up with another name and pitch it to Fox or the WB or some other channel.