Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I've been calling against the Dream Act and AgJOBS amnesty proposals for the past couple of weeks. Hope others are too. We have to let the powers-that-be know once again that these amnesty proposals are toxic and unwanted by the vast majority of American people.

Call the Senate: NO AgJOBS or Dream Act Amnesties !

So have I Populist- Never stopped since the Defense bill threat.

Anyone who has visited the 'dreamland' forum knows they are still calling. faxing and emailing. Of course they are outnumbered and even with all their personal contact information of certain 'key' amnesty senators they are still pushing hard for their dream amnesty. Seems as though they're even gonna send along some baby pictures to those amnesty senators. That should go over well since as of last night they had TWO whole photos to send!

Oh, and they did mention something about and Education bill or NoChild Left Behind re-authorization with the DA possibly attached. Keep your eyes and ears open.

Thanks Florgal, and thanks for the info.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well as another poster suggested, I am printing out this chart about how amnesty discriminates based on origin: http://www.legalimmigrantsfirst.org/aboutamnesty.html
    and Faxing them to the Democrat sponsors of these bills with the questions: "Why do you support this discrimination? Are you a bigot?"

It would be helpful if others did the same. This is about the only argument Democrats pay heed to, everything else they ignore because their liberal base is pretty much brainwashed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    I've been calling against the Dream Act and AgJOBS amnesty proposals for the past couple of weeks. Hope others are too. We have to let the powers-that-be know once again that these amnesty proposals are toxic and unwanted by the vast majority of American people.

I have been calling. I think they need to hear from us non stop to keep reminding them that we are NOT going to stand for them selling us and our country out!!!

You tell em' fighter kitty! We will not stop.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

JP wrote
    You tell em' fighter kitty!

Think positive. If you can get Arnold to veto the Dream Act Bill in California why can't we do it nationwide? Anything is posible if California vetoes anything. We can do it.

I am tired of calling, but I have been since Harry Reid promised the Dreamers a bill and vote by November 16th.

I cant believe its time for ANOTHER ROUND! I wish these OBL people would GET THE MESSAGE ONCE AND FOR ALL.

3 things to work on:

1. The Dream Act
    2. AGJobs
    3. Law of the Sea Treaty
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re:
    I cant believe its time for ANOTHER ROUND! I wish these OBL people would GET THE MESSAGE ONCE AND FOR ALL.
    Short explanation: Addictions are hard to break.

While it does sometimes happen, it is relatively rare for the addict to line up for rehabilitation under his/her own volition.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast