Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Sweden to deport five Imams because they are a security threat

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sweden to deport five Imams because they are a security threat

Sweden to deport five Imams because they are a security threat

By Christoffer 16 June 2019

Fekri Hamad.

Swedish Security Police have done a crackdown on Muslim leaders. It started with Imam Abo Raad and his 34 year old son in Gävle who were taken in custody in late April. Both of them will now be deported. Another Imam, Hussein Al Jibury, will also be deported.
    Now Imam Fekri Hamad, in Västerås, who was taken into custody in early May, will also be forced to leave the country, according to Aftonbladet.
    The 52-year-old was part of Abo Raad innermost circle and the imam launched a campaign to get him free. He wrote posts on social media and called for protests.
    Moreover, 38 year old Viktor Gaziev, a Chechen, will also be deported.
    During the year, the Swedish Security Police have acted against several imams in different places around the country.
    The efforts made by the Security Police aim to get people who are a security threat deported. This, in turn, can help to reduce growth in the extremist environments and this is one of several ways we work. Reducing the growth of the extremist environments is crucial for the long-term reduction of the terrorist threat and contributing to a safe Sweden, says Klas Friberg in a press release.

https://voiceofeurope.com/2019/06/sw...oZNEIessAKzmJ0

If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Deport every one of them who attend those Mosques too!

They are all a security threat!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Voice of Europe

All Time High on VoE. The #3 story: https://voiceofeurope.com/…/multicultural-swedish-town-bec…/

voiceofeurope.com

Multicultural Swedish town becomes hell on earth: A girl and two women tell their stories

By Voice of Europe 24 May 2018

Video screenshot of the interview

Staffanstorp is a small town in Skåne, Sweden. After several violent incidents the town’s inhabitants, especially women, feel insecure, news outlet Fria Tider reports.
    The stories of the people of Staffanstorp went public after investigative journalist Joakim Lamotte visited the town. Previously the town was only known for a horrible knife incident, for which an Afghan migrant was arrested.
    In front of Lamotte’s camera, Swedes describe the town as dangerous and full of violence, with gangs dominating its public space.

Read further or check the translated video at the bottom of the page.
    One girl tells how she was sexually harassed and punched at her former school every day. “They locked me up in the toilet and hit me with bands. They punched and joked on me. It happened every day,” she says.
    “Suddenly they came forward and grab my breasts. After I punched the guy, the whole family came and told me I’m a little horny and that I need to shut up. When I’m out with my dogs, they throw stones on the dogs,” she continues, pointing out that she is afraid of what will happen to her siblings and cousins in the future.
    A woman explains that the affected children urge their parents not to do anything, because the gang will take revenge on the children. Another woman tells how she was “brutally” beaten by a gang of 15 people.
    But during the live broadcast, a politically correct lawyer suddenly comes across and denies the whole horror image of Staffanstorp. He says the town is ‘peaceful’ during spring.
    According to the lawyer, it is completely wrong to contribute to ‘hate’ in society. He claims that Lamotte’s website is “terrible” to read. But one of the girls replies: “People need to know what is happening!”

https://twitter.com/PeterSweden7/status/999681962850881536

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/05/mu...EJ-LMkxJthkZQ8
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    I hope our country's leadership is paying attention!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When is the Civil War going to start? Sweden needs to take back their country from these violent, raping, barbarians!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Voice of Europe

One man has been charged with rape while three others with foreign citizenship have been charged with the kidnapping of the 14-year-old girl in Sweden. Two of the men will also be prosecuted for aggravated child rape and abetting rape against children. Falu’s District Court will oversee the trials of the men who abducted the 14-year-old in a van and brought her to a home in Borlänge, where she was then subjected to rape under a gun, Nyheter Idag… [ 175 more words ]
    https://voiceofeurope.com/…/three-foreigners-to-be-prosecu…/

voiceofeurope.com

Three foreigners to be prosecuted for the kidnapping and rape of 14-year-old girl - Voice of Europe

By Arthur Lyons 26 July 2019

One man has been charged with rape while three others with foreign citizenship have been charged with the kidnapping of the 14-year-old girl in Sweden. Two of the men will also be prosecuted for aggravated child rape and abetting rape against children.
    Falu’s District Court will oversee the trials of the men who abducted the 14-year-old in a van and brought her to a home in Borlänge, where she was then subjected to rape under a gun, Nyheter Idag reports.
    One of the men is 28-years-old and is a citizen of both Somalia and Sweden, while the other two are 36 and 54-years-old and are citizens of Lithuania.

The men were arrested in early May just after the crime had been committed.
    The prosecuting attorney has demanded the expulsion of the Lithuanian men.
    According to the prosecution, it was May 5th when some of the suspects abducted the girl before bringing her to a residence in Borlange, where the Lithuanian men then raped her after paying the Somali-Swedish man.
    The Somali-Swedish man allegedly forced the girl to have sex with the men by threatening to kill her. The old Lithuanian man has been charged with being an accessory to kidnapping.
    All three men deny the charges.
    The younger Lithuanian man and Somali-Swedish man both have criminal records. Both men have previously been charged with drug offenses. The Somali-Swedish man has also been accused of fraud in a seperate case where he allegedly used a woman’s stolen credit card to purchase various goods.
    Tips? @ALyonsvi