Thread: Taco Bell ---

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Taco Bell ---

as I was coming home tonight around 7:00, I passed by Taco Bell --- there were NO cars in the parking lot or drive thru .... I don't know how the other Taco Bell's are doing but I will try check it out.

I'm wondering if the news of 70+ workers from Mobile being sent home after Katrina because 'the Mexican's are here' had anything to do with it . . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Boycott Mexican Food

My husband works for a Mexican food resturant, owned by a Mexican. It was slow tonight, so he was sent home and didn't work a second shift.

Also, this same Mexican was going to give his Mexican employees a free meals for the whole family, if they showed up instead of paticipating in the no work rally.

My husband pointed out that was discrimination.
    Hahahaha, all his resturants had to give the whitties meals too. Hahahaha

I say, boycott Mexican resturants too!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Boycott Mexican Food

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    My husband works for a Mexican food resturant, owned by a Mexican. It was slow tonight, so he was sent home and didn't work a second shift.

Also, this same Mexican was going to give his Mexican employees a free meals for the whole family, if they showed up instead of paticipating in the no work rally.

I hardly go to restaurants, I just make a run for the border and go through the drive through at Taco Bell, it's right down the street from my house
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Boycott Mexican Food

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Boycott all Mexican Owned Companies and companies that hire illegals.

(by Mexican Owned I mean companies owned by Mexican Citizens, not Legal American Citizens of Mexican Ancestry)
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!