Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Taco Bell Oregon

Taco Bell In Eugene and Beaverton closed to let their employees protest. It was on the Lars Larson Radio show here locally. This is the e-mail I sent to Taco Bell.

Do to your support of people entering the country illegally and allowing them time off to protest I have elected to boycott all Taco Bells and announce your actions on various blog sites recommending that like minded AMERICANS do the same.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

taco bell on boycott list unless the person that called for the day off is fired by corporate , along with all employees that took the day off!

Taco Bell is known to hire illegals. They also have some questionable
    work "ethics" regarding hiring underage and overworking their
    workers. Personally I don't like the food so no problem for me to boycott.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    I like the food, and even our local one here in Gresham seems to be manned mostly by Americans, but still this is too much.

The one place here I have seen that has all American employees is Dairy Queen. Check out your local ones to see if this is so all over.

We have made a point to try our best not to give our money to any place that appears to be hiring illegals (tell tale sign; they cannot speak English!!). Other than asking the place directly, to which we all know they will lie, you have only your gut feeling on this issue.

Oh well, I make my own Chinese food, and I also make Mexican style food, so its no loss!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How about posting the email address so some of us can write letters as well...if nothing else, be interesting to see if any of us get responses.

Pinto Bean
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

TacoBell

PintoBean, Its one of those online forms you have to fill out. Here is the web site http://www.tacobell.com/ I like Taco bell also but I refuse to support a business that supports law breakers.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Well, i started boycotting Taco Bell years ago b/c of what it was doing for my gas problem.

these boycotts are tough. I wanted a taco the other day, but decided against it and chicken is about the only meat I can afford!!! I will not sell out my country to appease my appetite.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Maybe we should bottle that and send it south!!!
    Theodore Roosevelt