Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    WAY TO GO PATRIOTS!!! LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!

Sucking down a cup of Joe then off to the phones I go.

Working on it! Is anyone else having a hard time getting thru? Sometimes I think they put me on hold 'cause they don't want to hear anymore...

NOMAS.. You are in GOOD COMPANY!... AND PATIENCE & PERSEVERANCE will prevail! Pressing 1 (a few times)is a pleasure if it helps at all! HOPE that we keep the LINES flooded with OUR VOICES!

I AM ON IT. DAMN THEM ALL- WE TOLD THEM BEFORE AND WE WILL TELL THEM AGAIN - NO AMNESTY, DREAM ACT, AND ANY PATHYWAYS TO CITIZENSHIP. ENFORCE OUR LAWS!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    I AM ON IT. DAMN THEM ALL- WE TOLD THEM BEFORE AND WE WILL TELL THEM AGAIN - NO AMNESTY, DREAM ACT, AND ANY PATHYWAYS TO CITIZENSHIP. ENFORCE OUR LAWS!
    LOL.. NOW, BUTTERBEAN..TELL US HOW YOU really FEEL!

April
    Great Work Patriots!!! Way to make a difference!!!

I am making calls right now. I will also be voicing my objection to my representatives about the massive bill being voted on today that could send electricity rates up 90% (just learned about this yesterday).

Ephesians 6:9
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    I am making calls right now. I will also be voicing my objection to my representatives about the massive bill being voted on today that could send electricity rates up 90% (just learned about this yesterday).

Thanks Georgia, there is lots to make calls about.....one thing after another........

working4change
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach

Thanks Georgia, there is lots to make calls about.....one thing after another........
    So true..I called and wrote on so many issues yesterday I was getting them confused. I believe that's the plan to throw so much at the people they can't respond quickly enough, however, that just makes me want to work harder and harder to stay on top. Will be roaring again today

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast