Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TAKE THE TEST

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm just curious. But does everyone agree on the last question under rights?

The most important right? I guess I'm being anal here cause I'm hung up on most important...But to me without the 1st and 2nd amendment the "most important" right can mean little.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt

The most important right? I guess I'm being anal here cause I'm hung up on most important...But to me without the 1st and 2nd amendment the "most important" right can mean little.
    I didn't like it either and I missed it, I feel it's important to keep and bear arms so they can't take away our other rights.
    It's more of a what do you think question and I wonder if anybody is monitoring it?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    I had ambivalence on that question, as well.

I guessed at what I thought they wanted.

I picked the answers i thought would be in a text book, I didn't agree with the last one either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm not trying to kill the "fun" of this thread but it bothers me for more then one reason that the US government is presenting/pushing it as such. People in Venezuela for example can vote....
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I missed the last question. I am going to have my 9 year old take it when he gets home see how he does.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Quote Originally Posted by AlturaCt

Altura, I agree with you. I didn't like how that question was structured.
    "Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same results is the definition of insanity. " Albert Einstein.

i got the last question wrong. to me our most important right is freedom of speach, without that what does it matter if you can vote?

I got them all right except the last one, too, Lone_Patriot!! I also put Freedom of Speech!! I guess I'm using it so much these days it feels like the most important one!!

I agree with you, and what good is it if the people you vote for turn into traitors or dictators. What good is Freedom of Speech if you're permitted to talk, talk, talk .....and then they just ignore what the people say!!

Well, that seems to be the way it is now, doesn't it? Oh well, it was fun taking the test. Pretty easy, actually.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast