Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Take a USCIS POLICY REVIEW SURVEY thru April 29!

USCIS Policy Review Survey

We want to hear from you!

We have launched a new, comprehensive effort to review all Agency policies with the engaged participation of both the workforce and the public. This effort will help us ensure that USCIS policy serves our fundamental mission and reflects our core values of consistency, integrity, transparency, and efficiency.

Take the Survey
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6N2T3BQ

Please complete the Policy Review Survey by April 29, 2010. By clicking the survey link, you will leave www.uscis.gov. You may also complete the survey in Spanish.

A Message from Director Mayorkas

I am very excited to embark upon a new initiative with you, one that is critically important to our Agency and to you, the public we serve. The initiative is the USCIS Policy Review.

In my meetings with many of you across the country, we have discussed a great deal about our work and our Agency that can and should inform the policies that guide us. In response, we are initiating today a careful review and consideration of these policies. This is as significant an undertaking as it sounds, and we will do this in partnership with you. This review will also better inform our Agency’s rulemaking efforts. Your views will help define our Agency’s future.

We already have gathered our adjudication and customer service policies together in one place. Our next step is to determine the order in which our policy review should proceed. To this end, I ask that you please complete a survey that will help us define the priorities of our policy review. Please click here to complete the survey. We ask that you complete the survey by April 29. We will publish a summary of the survey results on USCIS.gov.

While the USCIS Policy Review is underway, the policies we currently have in place are in full force and are to be honored.

I am excited to collaborate with you on this important initiative. I am privileged to work with the men and women of USCIS and to join you in defining together our Agency’s future.

Thank you,

Ali

Alejandro N. Mayorkas
    Director, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
    Department of Homeland Security

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/ ... 2ca60aRCRD

Related
    USCIS, Interpreter Releases Rally Around Shrunken H-1B Prog.
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopicp-1049045.html#1049045
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is a very complete survey with both quite detailed single options followed by unlimited space to elaborate on your choices with personal comments. I hope others will take the time to complete this tomorrow while we have this opportunity to make our voices heard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

PLEASE TAKE THIS!

This is a very detailed survey which covers literally EVERY type of legal immigration program currently under U.S. law in addition to ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION, and it provides unlimited space to write your own comments below each of the 13 questions!