Like Tree1Likes

Thread: A Tale of Two Grieving Parents

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Tale of Two Grieving Parents

I was moved to tears by Patricia Smith’s speech at the GOP convention in which she blamed Hillary Clinton for the death of her son Sean in Benghazi.

It was compelling because it was true.

Watch Patricia Smith speak at the Republican National Convention: Video at Link

Not only did Hillary Clinton get Americans killed there, she lied about it – even to the face of more than one of her blunder victim’s parents and surviving relatives.

I don’t recall any member of the so-called “mainstream media” demonstrating much sympathy for Mrs. Smith.

I don’t recall any calls by members of the so-called “mainstream media” for Hillary Clinton to apologize to Mrs. Smith for getting her son killed and lying about it to her and repeatedly to the American people.

I don’t recall days of discussion about Mrs. Smith’s speech by the so-called “mainstream media.”

I don’t recall hand-wringing. I don’t recall that she became a household name as a result of the speech. I don’t recall that Mrs. Smith felt compelled by all the attention given to her talk that she asked for peace and quiet and a chance to return to private life.

I don’t recall any of this because it didn’t happen.

What a difference a week makes.

Enter Khizr Khan at the Democratic convention.

Like Mrs. Smith, he and his wife are grieving parents. Their heroic son, however, was not killed in action in Iraq in 2004 through any fault of Donald Trump. In fact, Trump opposed the war.

Khan’s beef with Trump was his policy prescription to apply common-sense and practical screening procedures to Muslims entering the country through a “refugee” resettlement program that currently gives preference to Sunni Muslims over Christians and other persecuted religious minorities from the Middle East.

Experience more of Joseph Farah’s no-nonsense truth-telling in his books, audio and video products, featured in the WND Superstore

By the latest count, fewer than 2 percent of those given asylum in the U.S. are Christians – 98 percent are Sunni Muslims, the majority religion of the Middle East and the umbrella faith of al-Qaida, ISIS and more than 90 percent of all other Islamic terrorist groups in the world.

By the way, Khan did not tell the truth in his speech.

He claimed, erroneously, that Trump is trying to ban Muslims from entering the U.S. He is not. Instead, he called for a moratorium on the influx of refugees until they could be properly vetted as security risks.

Khan claimed, erroneously, that Trump was not familiar with the Constitution, which, he suggested, prohibits any religious test when it comes to immigration. Not true, again. No one has a right to immigrate to the U.S. The U.S. government, meaning the people of the U.S., are well within their power imposing any test for immigration they desire – health, job description, gender, ethnicity, race, you name it – though that’s not what Trump was suggesting. You won’t find any provision of the Constitution that prohibits restrictions of individuals or groups from entering the U.S. Why? Because those entering are not U.S. citizens. Entering the country is a privilege, not a right.

Nevertheless, here we are a full week later, and the so-called “mainstream media” are still discussing the aggrieved Khan, who works for a Saudi-bought-and-paid-for law firm in Washington, who has decided, somehow, Trump has offended him, his wife and his late hero son who died 12 years ago, before Trump was even involved in discussing politics, let alone seeking the presidency.

Can someone explain this to me?

If Khan wants to jump in and out of politics at his convenience, that’s fine with me. Make your unfounded allegations and go. But his friends in the media don’t want him to leave. They think they’ve found a living example of Donald Trump’s problem with compassion.

What I think this tale of two grieving parents shows us is that Hillary Clinton will never be grilled by the press about her specific role in the tragic and wholly unnecessary deaths that took place on her watch in Benghazi, nor her decision to lie about it to the parents, the American people, Congress and the entire world.

Neither will she ever be grilled about what the hell we were doing in Benghazi in the first place.

Nor will she be grilled about why she wants to increase Sunni Muslim immigration into the U.S. by 500 percent over the current uncontrolled flood.

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2016/08/a-tale-of...6bsFdhLE6mL.99
    Last edited by GeorgiaPeach; 08-05-2016 at 10:46 AM.
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Excellent article, GeorgiaPeach. Thank you Joseph Farah, thank you very very much.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn