Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Talk About Dumb Obama Supporters

Look at the YouTube of an Obama supporter after the rally. "I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car or worry about paying my mortgage."

Wow, I guess the messiah complex has really hit this uneducated people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=381gFG4Crr8

He's definitely counting on the uneducated to get him in office. Let's vote on slogans, false promises, and sound bites. DUH
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

that woman is stupid if that is what she thinks.

Typical obama supporter, expects a handout.

Johnny
    <div class="entry-content">
    <div class="snap_preview">&ldquo;To the German Commander, Nuts! A.C. McAuliffe, Commanding.&rdquo;
    General A.C. McAuliffe
    </div>
    </div>

Re: Talk About Dumb Obama Supporters

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Look at the YouTube of an Obama supporter after the rally. "I won't have to worry about putting gas in my car or worry about paying my mortgage."

Wow, I guess the messiah complex has really hit this uneducated people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=381gFG4Crr8

He's definitely counting on the uneducated to get him in office. Let's vote on slogans, false promises, and sound bites. DUH
    There is a radical left-wing underground movement in this country that holds that Black people no longer have to pay for certain things because of "Reparations" I don't want to accuse Obama of fostering this belief, but if he or some of his campaign employees have done so, then it wouldn't surprise me. First, Marxist College Professor Angela Davis stated that black people should be exempt from going to prison, even if they commit crimes, as a result of reparations for Slavery. There are also minorities who drive without licenses and insurance because they really believe that as former slaves they should not have to; cheating on income taxes? OK, because of "reparations". Politicians in favor of these informal "reparations" will often mention that Blacks were promised 40 acres and a mule, so it is OK to not pay for things. If there is a radical proposal being made to give people assistance against mortgage forclosures, do not be suprised if some Obama supporters will use this as a cue to refuse to pay for any mortgage payments at all, even if they can afford to so. What an invitation for fraud!

And the free gas? Free because it is OK to pump gas and drive off without paying because former slaves shouldn't have to pay for gas?

Notice the date on that receipt. Two weeks ago.

What nerve to tell Joe the Plumber that he wants to spread the wealth around. What nerve to investigate a guy who just asked a question. What nerve PERIOD.

Now they've removed three reporters from his plane who's papers have endorsed McCain. Heavy handed? Whining about his poll numbers would be higher if Fox News was on him? Have you ever heard Bush say anything like that. Obama is childish.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look, more than 6 million Jews were enslaved and murderer, whole families of them but you dont hear them complaining. I could care less what color skin you have as long as you work, pay your bills and taxes and raise your children with respect. 99 percent of black people in America call themselves African Americans yet their last 5 generations of family members were born in America. When will THEY be Americans. My grandfather came to America in 1926 and he called himself an American, my parents call themselves Americans and I'm an America. I have more right to call myself a German American than blacks do an African American because I'm a second generation American not 5th. As far as reparations go, they need to sue the country in Africa that sold them not the country that bought them. Just like a drug user is a victim and the drug dealer is a criminal. It's time to stop the crap, either you are an American or you aren't. Ther is NO middle ground.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Okay, I'm Native American... where are my reparations? What a crock! Sorry, all that happened hundreds of years ago, at some point you just have to let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by wmarincic
    Look, more than 6 million Jews were enslaved and murderer, whole families of them but you dont hear them complaining. I could care less what color skin you have as long as you work, pay your bills and taxes and raise your children with respect. 99 percent of black people in America call themselves African Americans yet their last 5 generations of family members were born in America. When will THEY be Americans. My grandfather came to America in 1926 and he called himself an American, my parents call themselves Americans and I'm an America. I have more right to call myself a German American than blacks do an African American because I'm a second generation American not 5th. As far as reparations go, they need to sue the country in Africa that sold them not the country that bought them. Just like a drug user is a victim and the drug dealer is a criminal. It's time to stop the crap, either you are an American or you aren't. Ther is NO middle ground.
    They forget that. Hey if Africa is so great go back. You know I'd bet they'd be whining within 2 days to come back. HOW DO I KNOW? I have friend who married a Kenyanian. She went over there and within two weeks she came home. It was horrendous. These are the type of people I call "professional victims". Everyone owes them something. They are NEVER responsible for anything. Not the lack of finishing school or pulling themselves up by their own boot straps. The new generation of educated and successful blacks are starting to say just that. You act like a victim you will never go anywhere.

We have personal friends who are Japanese. They and their families were in the WWII interment camps. You never hear them complain or whine. They are successful and excel in education etc. In fact, many people don't know that the Japanese community owned what is modern day Watts, L.A. It was beautiful. Guess what it is now.

Sorry Bowman I messed up your post by deleting the picture of the receipt. Sorry.
    Ron Paul in 2011 "[...]no amnesty should be granted. Maybe a 'green card' with an asterisk should be issued[...]a much better option than deportation."

If I dye my skin and hair black and have an Afro, will Obama give me reparations?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast