Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

tms

Tancredo to Appear on 60 Minutes this Sunday 12-11

Capitol Update Media Alert.......................

Tancredo to Appear on 60 Minutes

Congressman Tancredo will appear on CBS’ “60 Minutes� program, this Sunday, December 11. The Ed Bradley segment is titled “More Migrants Dying to Get In,� and it takes a look at illegal immigrants who cross our southern border.

In the segment, Congressman Tancredo will continue to push for border security, which he will argue has never really been tried by the federal government.

60 Minutes will air at 6 PM MST on Channel 4 in Denver.

December 9, 2005

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Contact Our Offices
    DC Office
    1130 Longworth HOB
    Washington, DC 20515-0606

District Office
    6099 South Quebec St., Suite 200
    Centennial, Colorado 80111-4547

Castle Rock Office
    240 Wilcox St.
    Castle Rock, Colorado 80111-4547

Littleton Office
    1800 W. Littleton Blvd.
    Littleton, Colorado 80111-4547

Visit our web site for more information. http://tancredo.house.gov
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Good! That should lead to a big flow of traffic again to our website as well as to Team America PAC.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

COOL AS YOUR NEW FALLEN SNOW

Seriously, that is SO great. I cannot wait for that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Sounds like a liberal sob story. The annual death rate for illegal aliens crossing the border is the same as for Americans driving to work. 1 in 10,000. They die commuting to work just like Americans die commuting to work. Sometimes the Americans die when hit by an illlegal alien!! When is 60 Mintues going to do a big story on that?

Thank you for psoting this information

Thanks so much for posting this information.

I was going to post a message containing the "60 Minutes" information this morning, but am very happy to see you beat me to it.

tms

Tancredo fan:

Sure, no problem with two of us on Tancredo news we can make sure the news gets out. Did you check all the news area for more news stories on Tancredo? Most are from his website and newsletter, which I am sure you subscribe to. I will be watching 60 minutes this evening.

TimBinh,

Well 60 minutes is doing the segement titled "More migrants dying to get in" but we want people to watch Tancredo and what he has to say about illegal immigration and ...."In the segment, Congressman Tancredo will continue to push for border security, which he will argue has never really been tried by the federal government."

I doubt 60 minutes will ever do a story on illegals killing people in auto accidents they are CBS, "the all seeing eye" controlled as most media by the elites and globalists. But Channel 7 here in Denver not CBS talks and does stories on this matter as well as a few radio stations with Tancredo piping in. Our local fox news channel doesn't.

I highly doubt that Tancredo will say anything in support or sympathy of Illegals dying to get in or the mass flux of illegals getting in. He will argue his point and this is why people need to watch him. He has been fighting the illegal immigration problems for years and years. This is not new. When people see this they might search the internet and hit on ALIPAC and other websites. This will be great we need more support and fighters for the illegal immigration problem. Maybe Tom Tancredo visits our boards from time to time to see what we are talking about being a busy man that he is.

I voted for Tom Tancredo in my disctrict and will support him forever and want him for President.
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Just a reminder that it is on now, eastern and central time, anyway.

Again.... same old lack.....

NO mention of the adverse economic effects upon America's working poor.

NO mention of the supply/demand equation of labor and affordable housing with the MILLIONS of illegals harming the working poor.

Until the elites, media figures, many politicians, CEOs, all the folks protected from the negative effects of illegals undergo declining wages and ever-rising rents I don't expect any real reforms to occur.

That is but one of the reasons I have come to believe that the USA is in the midst of class warfare.... undeclared and not obvious to many but the battle is underway.

America's priveleged are, in my opinion, spitting in the face of the people the elite's government calls upon to fight their wars, to protect the elite's overseas business interests (by the way.... two tours to southeast Asia in the mid-70s where what I observed led to some of my current beliefs).

Another thng never mentioned: the racist government and society of Mexico. We are an escape valve for Mexico's elites. If all of Mexico's downtrodden had to stay home I wonder how long until a revolution took place to oust the ruling Spanish European originated elites of Mexico? The USA media sure seems to shun reporting how the Mexican government uses its military to mow down dissenters with machine gun fire.

Sigh............................

The elite class of the world takes care of each other.

Idi Amin, the mass murderer, given sanctuary in Saudi Arabia. Sadaam Insane offered refuge in Europe.... a super-wealthy person offering free use of a HUGE mansion. Over and over, throughout history, the elites take care of each other while the common folk suffer.

Mexico and America's elites appear to be in bed together. We, the common folks suffer. Mexico's common folk forced to obey their "betters" or use the convenient escape valve into the USA our elites so thoughtfully provide their bretheren elite class of Mexico.

The problems we face are much more than mere illegal invasion. At the risk of sounding repetitive I am convinced that America is in the throes of a class war that can only worsen as too many of us are forced down into a 2nd- or 3rd-world lifestyle.

But, 60 Minutes likely did create the impression in the mind of naive viewers that:

A. All illegals are meek little guys wanting to do absoultely nothing in the U.S. but work at some job that nobody else would ever possibly do. They are less harmful and more huggable than a little ol putty cat.

B. We are killing illegals by the hundreds by not letting them come in as they please.

C. Border control is a waste of money because illegals can't be stopped anyway.

D. The entire U.S. economy would completely collapse without a massive illegal work force.

E. Tancredo is an idiot for saying that terrorists may enter by crossing the border because some California expert said terrorists would just fly in on a plane. (They didn't ask that expert how a terrorist would get a dirty nuc in on a plane or give Tancredo a chance to respond).

F. If the illegals can't come to the U.S. to earn a few hundred dollars, people in Mexico won't have roofs on their houses and will get rained on.

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/60minut ... 3415.shtml
    --- there is a little "Contact Us" near the bottom that can be used to submit comments to 60 minutes.

I think we all agree on how it went. But seriously, I wouldn't worry TOO much. It would take an American SO NAIVE to have fallen for that, that they probably don't vote anyway.

The people who count are the ones who will vote. Most of them know what is going on.

We have to give our fellow Americans SOME credit. At least let's hope so.