Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by blacknight111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gogo
    Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    I'm concerned that illegal activists are not coming out swinging on this one. Why is that?
    Maybe they don't know about it yet. Maybe they are formulating their arguments. Since all employees, including Americans will have to be checked on this system, its hard to cry racism.
    Maybe they know there is no way in hell this would even pass through committe.
    With as many Democrats jumping on the bandwagon and Repubs I think it will have no problem.
    Let's just wait and see how many dems become co sponsors.
    From what Beck says we have some surprises to who is going to back it. Rahm Emanuel is trying to keep them in power, so they may acquiesce to this one.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=Gogo]
    Quote Originally Posted by "miguelina":1v9iends
    I'm concerned that illegal activists are not coming out swinging on this one. Why is that?
    Maybe they don't know about it yet. Maybe they are formulating their arguments. Since all employees, including Americans will have to be checked on this system, its hard to cry racism.
    Maybe they know there is no way in hell this would even pass through committe.
    With as many Democrats jumping on the bandwagon and Repubs I think it will have no problem.
    Let's just wait and see how many dems become co sponsors.
    From what Beck says we have some surprises to who is going to back it. Rahm Emanuel is trying to keep them in power, so they may acquiesce to this one.[/quote:1v9iends]
    Rahm Emmanuel is not the leader PELOSI is. The only way this has a chance of even passing is if the dream act is added to it.

I don't think they would let them attach any kind of amnesty to this bill, that would be its demise.

------------ACTION ALERT! ---------Friday...11/2
    ACTIVIST...."AG'S JOB BILL RAISES IT'S UGLY HEAD AGAIN" PLEASE MAKE CALLS, E-MAILS AND FAXES!!
    NOW!!!
    Link to action thread!!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-88376.html
    Contact Info...Senators, Representatives & USEFUL INFORMATION
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... c&p=384761
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

[quote="SOSADFORUS"]I don't think they would let them attach any kind of amnesty to this bill, that would be its demise.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Then this bill is DOA.

I trust Tancredo and Sessions. If they endorse the SAVE bill, I'll ask my reps to back it too.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Well, the Dems in favor of this bill are the freshmen Dems who ran tough on illegal immigration. They have to put up results, or they will never become sophomore Dems, as the article said. This sounds like a great bill and has bi-partisan support. It is enforcement only, and so far I see nothing wrong with it. Pay close attention to how all of the presidential candidates vote on this.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Well, the Dems in favor of this bill are the freshmen Dems who ran tough on illegal immigration. They have to put up results, or they will never become sophomore Dems, as the article said. This sounds like a great bill and has bi-partisan support. It is enforcement only, and so far I see nothing wrong with it. Pay close attention to how all of the presidential candidates vote on this.
    Having 20 dem reps supporting it doesn't equal to bi partisan support. Don't worry the presidential candidates WILL NOT get even a chance to vote for it.

Having 20 dem reps supporting it doesn't equal to bi partisan support. Don't worry the presidential candidates WILL NOT get even a chance to vote for it.
    NumbersUSA called it a bi-partisan effort....According to the article, it is Republicans who are putting aside partisan politics to join the Dems in this effort.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

NumbersUSA called it a bi-partisan effort....According to the article, it is Republicans who are putting aside partisan politics to join the Dems in this effort.
    Without some form of legalization this effort will prove futile.

Right. IF Pelosi wants to continue as speak she is going to have to listen to the new Dems who got her there. If they're gone, she's back to a regular seat. If the Dems kill it, the general election will be very interesting. It's fodder for all the swift boat type ads. 80% of the American's polled are against amnesty no matter how you slice it. So they have to pick who they want to side with. It will be very telling on their party if they don't side with the American citizen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast